Chapter 1

~Dinah's Pov~
Im Dinah Jane and im a Junior in college with my best friends Normani Kordei, Lauren Jáuregui, Camila Cabello, and Ally Brooke. "Babe come on we are going to the beach since it's the first day of summer break pleasee". I have a huge crush on Normani and everyone else but mani knows and i know we wouldn't work out beacuse she likes dick and i don't sad life i know right. "Manz im tired as shit lets cuddle and then we can go to the beach i promise" i say pouting."Ok you little baby come here so we could cuddle" i smile and cuddle mani while she plays with my hair.
" Manz you know your the bestest right" i say "what do you want Hansen" i sigh and lay my head futher on her boobs "nothing nevermind Hamilton" she traces hearts and stars on my arm "Dj if you need to talk to md about anything you can come to me you that right" i just nod my head "now go to sleep my beautiful Mufasa" i giggle "ok love you my Beyoncé" mani laughs and smiles " love you too my Mufasa" she says and i finally fall asleep.All i dream about is manz being mine and we are married with little kids.
I wake up and frown because my Beyoncé isn't cuddling me but i hear music from downstairs and smell food which makes me smile.I walked into the kitchen and mind you i look hella ugly with my hair in a messy bun, with my shot shorts, and one of manz Beyoncé shirts but it didn't matter. I wrapped my arms around mani's waist "whatcha cookin there manz" i saw while i sway back and forth "im cooking empanadas since i didn't feel like making anything else" she says and turns around to hug me "you ok dj" she asks as she lays her head on my chest "yea im alright manz i was just a little tired" that was a lie beacuse i was stressed out beacuse mani would never date me in a million years. "Dinah Jane i know when you're lying what's up" she only calls me Dinah Jane when she's upset,mad, or confused by me "Ok so like i like someone right but their straight and so yea.
I seen manz frown a little "oh who do you like then" she asks "i uh um i like- nevermind manz" i sigh and walk out the kitchen and she finishes cooking while i sit and think about everything that's going on in my head." I haven't liked anyone this much since never i have never liked someone this much" i thought to myself "Mufasa dinner is ready" i get up and kiss mani's cheek "have i ever told you that you're wifey material" she laughs and smiles at me "yea plenty of times but eat up beacuse i want to go watch movies and cuddle or just cuddle" she says cutely "ok" i say as i put 8 empanadas on my plate and eats them while mani finishes them cuz we eat mad slow like it took us 18 minutes.
After we ate we went up to my room and cuddled and just listened to the rain falling and each others breathing and heart beats. "Manz do you like anyone" i ask her quetly "yea but sh- i am mean he probably doesn't like me back" i hold mani's hand and rub my thumb across it "i accept you no matter what" i whisper and i could tell she was smiling "i know dmac i know but let's get some sleep ok mufasa" she says tiredly "ok manz night love you" i say kissing her forehead and pulling the blanket up to our rib cages "night mufasa love you to" she says smiling half-heartedly and closes her eyes "i love you more than you would ever know Hamilton" i whisper. I fell to sleep but what i didn't know was that mani heard me and smiled.