Chapter 3

Dinah's pov
i fixed my hair after i kissed mani and this girl knows how to kiss oh my god "mani i kinda sorta maybe most likely just a little bit like you" i say and look down. Mani didn't respond and she just lifeted my chin up "well i kinda sorta maybe most likely just a little but like you too mufasa" she says while giggling."So will you be my girlfriend" i ask." Dj i do want to be with you but im afraid that if we break up everything we used to have will be gone and we won't even be able to look at eachother" she says while looking down. i nodded my head and whispered "well im going to go to daya's so you can spend time with the others" that's when i got up grabed my bag threw random stuff in it and walked to daya's.

Zendaya's pov
i heard someone knock on the door and i opened it to see the one and only Dinah Jane. "hey Dinah- oh my god what happened" i noticed that she had been crying "she doesn't want to be with me" she says. "aww ok come on lets talk about it and cuddle ok" i say while she walks in and i take her bag and plced it next to the island and sat on the couch while dinah cried on my chest. "it's alright Dmac you guys will work out" i say but yet i like lauren but that's not the point here "n-no it won't s-she doesn't w-want to be with m-me" she says while sobbing. i started rubing her back "how about this you can stay as long as you want and we can figure this out"i say in a very quiet tone and dinah nods her head yes and lays her head on my lap. "thank you daya for being here for me"she says "anything for you Dj anything for you" and with that she fell asleep.

(Still Zendaya's pov)
while dinah was sleeping my phone was rining and guess who it was Normani Kordei Hamilton. i got up and went to my room and answered the phone "hello Hamilton hows the weather" i say sarcastically "where's dinah" she says "oh you mean the one you made cry that came to my house in the rain at 11 something at night that dinah she's asleep" i say "why is she at your house" she asks "beacuse you fucked up Normani she has liked you for a long time and this is what you do im going to let you come over and try to fix it but im telling you now you fucked up"i say and she sighs "alright wake her up i iwll be there in 5" she says "alrigt see you Hamilton"i say and hang up

Dinah'sPov
i heard the whole conversation and now im seeing mani great "dinah mani is coming over" daya says while walking downstairs "oh ok" and speaking of the devil. daya opened the door and boom there she is the one and only Normani Kordei Hamilton. "alright sit down and talk this shit out" daya says sna dsits down with mani sitting across from me. "look dinah the only reason i said that was because i like you but i don't want us to break up and you never talk to me again" mani says while crying "i know but i have- liked me for a long time i know" mani finished my sentence and i looked at daya and back at mani "i just didn't expect you to say that i just thought you were going to say yea" i say. "i iwll give us a try but baby steps" she says and i nod my head "alright baby steps".