Chapter 3 - Lust

Hey guys. Hope you enjoy this chapter ;)
If you did, do me a favour and vote and leave a comment. Don't forget to add to your reading lists so you get notified of new updates :)

Love,
Gennie xx
___________________________

CHAPTER 3

A sharp twinge shot up my back and spread throughout my body like an electrical current. My neck and lower back were definitely the worst. What on Earth?

My eyes slowly began to drop open with the gentle sound of a horse's hooves thudding on the soft ground.

I cleared the gross stale dribble from my mouth, still half asleep, trying to figure out why I was looking at a pair of horse testicles.

And my head. My head was another story completely. Had I drank a gallon of whiskey last night?

Worst. Pain. Ever.

I groaned in pain and raised my hand to the extremely sore portion of my head and hollered when I pulled it away and saw blood.

"Shut up, slut," a cruel voice spat.

A hand slapped my bum hard before coiling around my waist and hoisting me up. He didn't sit me up though. I fell down as I slid across his lap and onto the forest floor. He didn't stop the horse, only laughed as he looked behind at me.

"You're an arse!" I ground out from behind clenched teeth.

"Yes, and you have a nice one," he said. "But I'll be leaving your fine arse behind if you don't get up off it and get back here."

I stood up and clutched my throbbing head between my hands and slowly walked to catch him up.

"Where are we?" I asked when I finally caught up to him. "And where's the boy?"

"Currently, I have zero idea where the hell we are, apart from the fact that we're in a large woods. And don't worry about the boy, some gypsies came and got him right after I knocked you out. The same gypsies were the ones who shot the executioner."

"So he's safe?"

"He's safe," he confirmed, "which is more than can be said for us."

I was still walking beside him on the horse. "Why? Why aren't we safe?"

"I've got the King's guards out looking for me, it'll soon be dark, and we're in the middle of the woods. Oh, and did I mention I've got half of the King's men out looking for me?"

"Then we need to find somewhere to stay for tonight, somewhere to hide."

"Well no shit. It's what I've been trying to do for the last four hours."

"Why am I even still with you? No one is after me. I'm free to go!" I laughed. "Yeah, so long, sucker! Hope you don't get rope burn next time."

"I think that knock on the head did you more damage than I thought. Let's see now... you assaulted multiple guards, multiple times, you perverted the course of justice trying to get the kid released, further perverted it when you went back and freed him without permission, and now you're on the run with a wanted criminal, who you also helped escape."

"Do you think I'll have my own Wanted poster?" I asked.

"Most likely."

"And will there be a reward?"

"Probably."

"Fantastic! I can get rich."

He finally stopped the horse and looked across at me, his face scrunched up like he'd just tasted his own cum. "Are you serious? You don't get to keep the reward if you hand yourself in! And what use would it be anyway if you're sentenced to jail or death?"