Flower | A Surprise

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Now can you tell me what's going on?" Yarlemy deadpanned looking at him.

"Enough questions, how about we just come inside, yeah?" Liam says helping her up to her feet and opening the door to her flat.

Yarlemy huffed since the lights were off, "I swear Liam if you and Demi were fucking in my bed then I will kill the both of you and—,"

Then the lights came on, "Surprise!" Yelled Liam, Demi, and Zayn.

"Oh my god," Yarlemy covered her mouth in shock and looked around her apartment that was decorated in pink.

"Happy Birthday," Demi says smiling and pulling her friend into a hug.

"You guys did this for me?" Yarlemy asked in aw.

"Yes, but it was Zayn's idea, right mate?" Liam then nudged his friend's shoulder with a knowing look.

Zayn nodded with blushed cheeks as he fiddled with his fingers nervously.

Yarlemy walked closer to the shy man and looked at him with adoration, "Thank you so much Zayn."

"F-For Lemy," his eyes wondered everywhere but her, but he finally looked into her eyes for a moment then looked away.

Yarlemy placed a short sweet kiss on his lips and smiled at him. "Thank you a lot."

Wolf whistles and small claps were coming from their friends. Zayn blushed and walked out of the main room from everybody else. Loving the tingling feeling on his lips.

"I can't believe this," Yarlemy gushed looking around. "This is so cool."

"Zayn called me up and he planned everything, but I had to get Demi so we could get into your house," Liam says wrapping his arm around his lady's waist.

"I don't mind but thank you again," Yarlemy says sincerely.

"We also got you gifts," Demi says dragging Yarlemy into the living room where there were pink bags covering the floor.

"Most of them are from Zayn," Liam says wiggling his eyebrows.

"That guy is so sweet," Yarlemy gushed feeling her heart flutter at the thought.

"Speaking of sweets we also made you a cake," Demi says.

"From Zayn's help of course," Liam added.

Yarlemy poked her bottom lip out, "I feel like a spoiled child."

"Today is your day now take a seat," Demi says helping Yarlemy sit down on her couch.

Liam then walked in the kitchen where Zayn was getting his surprise ready. "You ready Zayn?"

"G-Guess so," he murmured holding the petite thing upright in his arms, he then walked out of the kitchen slowly.

"Close your eyes Yarlemy," Liam says loudly when him and his friend came walking towards the living room.

"Wow," Yarlemy giggled and did what she was told.

Zayn was careful not to step on any presents, but with Demi's help she moved some of them out the way so he was standing right in front of Yarlemy.

"L-Lemy..Lemy c-can..can open eyes now," Zayn says.

"Oh my gosh!" Yarlemy gasped the moment she took her hands away from her face.

"Thissa cat," he smiles handing the fluffy creature over to the birthday girl.

"Why is it so fluffy and cute?" Yarlemy cried as the golden cat started to cuddle against her body

"Why is it so fluffy and cute?" Yarlemy cried as the golden cat started to cuddle against her body. "And it loves me too."

"You made her emotional mate," Liam chuckles. "Good job."

"Oh Zayn, thank you so much," Yarlemy wiped the corner of her eyes and her cheeks that was wet. "This is the best gift ever."

"G-Guess so," he shrugs then took a seat next to Yarlemy on the couch, the side of his face leaning on her shoulder as he admired the cute cat himself.

He must admit to himself that he did a pretty good job today. Seeing Yarlemy happy was all he could ever want.

-

do you think the cat is cuter or Zayn ???

A/N: can you guys please check out my new book ? it's called "Sunshine" 😊

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz