Flower | A Surprise

Depuis le début

He stopped fake crying and started laughing, "I love you too, and I miss you as well."

"I miss you too. What is mama and papa doing?" Lemy asks.

"They sent a letter to you not too long ago, hopefully you'll get it today," Andres told her.

"Great, what are the other little shits doing?" Lemy wonders, referring to her other two younger brothers.

"Being bitches," Andres snickered.

"Andres!" Yelled a voice, most likely their mother because she did not like foul language.

"Sorry mama!" Andres apologized.

"Be good, okay? Tell everybody I miss them and I love them," Yarlemy says.

"When are you going to visit?" Andres whines.

"Very soon Andres, I promise you," Yarlemy says with a sigh.

"Okay because I miss you big sis," Andres sniffs, and he was actually crying.

"Hey bubs, don't cry, okay? I miss you too hermano and I will see you soon," Yarlemy started to fan her face, she hated knowing that Andres was crying because that was like her other half.

"Okay, love you," Andres sniffs.

"Love you too," Yarlemy made a smooch sound with her lips then hung up the phone.

Being away from family was pretty hard for Yarlemy, especially being across the entire ocean for that matter. She was the oldest out of four and they loved each other so much. She had to make some sacrifices and that included leaving her family behind. Of course they called and made sure she was doing okay. But that call hit her hard and made her emotional.

"Yarlemy!" Liam walked out of her apartment dressed all nice with a smile on his face while his arms were wide like he was expecting her arrival. "How you been?"

Yarlemy squinted her eyes at him, "What are you doing in my apartment?"

"Me? Oh nothing," Liam shrugs with a goofy smile on his face.

"Liam I will whoop your ass with my purse," Yarlemy threatened with a serious face.

"Take a seat will ya?" Liam chuckles nervously motioning to her porch steps.

"Tell me what's going on Liam," Yarlemy sighs once she took a seat on her front porch steps.

"How about you let me take this picture and I'll tell you," Liam proposes. "It is your birthday afterall."

Yarlemy was a sucker for pictures, especially if she was looking good and on top of that it was her birthday so he had a good point.

"Fine," she handed him her phone and got ready to do a pose.

"Say cheese," Liam coos.

"Cheese," Yarlemy smiled.