Prologue

I was eight years old at this time. "Road trip! Road trip! Road trip!" We chanted. I was in the back seat with my brother Cardo beside me. My sister and baby brother: Amor and Nathaniel were in the middle of the car, and my father and mother are in the driver seat and passenger seat. We were driving down a road, and we heard a loud screech sound, which caused the car to go out of control, and press down into a creek.

I was unconscious for a minute and opened my eyes to see what was going on. I saw my siblings and parents' heads dripping blood. I was terrified. I tried to shake my brother Cardo to wake him up. He didn't. I held onto him and closed my eyes, hoping this was all a bad dream. When I opened my eyes, I found myself and my brother outside the car. I was wondering how I did that, but I was also thinking about my family.

Before I could stand up, the car exploded. Leaving me fazed and in shock.

After that rough day, my brother, and I stood before the graves of our parents and younger siblings. "Master Bang, Master Ricardo." We turn around to see our maid holding an umbrella. "It's time to go home." She said. I sighed as my brother walked towards our maid.

"Ok, Claudia." I walked towards her as well, following her into a car to leave.

Now I'm seventeen. I'm all over the incident. I started using my powers more often. Hopefully, nothing wrong happens this time.