Andre

Its been five months since every thing went down. Carmen still in a coma its getting closer to her due date. I got a lawyer in case her family comes with bullshit for full custody in case she doesn't pull through and lord do i wish she hurry up and wake up I miss her ass like crazy. I've been coming to visit everyday here til the next day sometimes. As I was rubbing her my hands down her arm a doctor came in.
"Are you ready her family is also coming?"
"Yes" I answered they're going give Carmen the c-section today and see how she operates on her own.
"Okay. Were going to continue, you the only one can be in the room with her. He said as other came inside.
       Late------_---------------
"Congratulations" the doctors said as they handed me both the twins omg they're beautiful.
"Thank you" I said as I felt the tears hit my cheek.
" any names in mind" he asked as Lisa looked at me before speaking.
"My best friend always said that if she had a girl she'll name her Chastity and boy Cassidy. Lisa said. The least I can do is give them the names their mother chosen.
" yeah I like them names, Chastity Marie Jackson
Cassidy Nathaniel Jackson that way they after the both of us" I said. Carmen mom came over and grabbed Chastity while Lisa mama Trina grabbed Cassidy.
"I still can't believe that my God baby had a baby and missed the best part of it" Trina said.
" Right I hope she pulls through because I'll be damned if I'm pulling the plug on my baby" her mama said. She need to get that thought out ta her head. Pulling that plug ain't even fucking optional. Just as I was in my thoughts her doctor walked into the delivery room.
" So her surgery went by pretty good. She's breathing on her own so they're won't be any need to have hook up to no breathing machine. And I have even greater good news. She moved her fingers. Idk what are y'all doing but keep up the good work" he said and left. Won't he do it? Now all we need now is for you to wake up baby.
"Oh thank god. Now Brian can stop beating himself up about this" Carmen mama said.
"Right, what time he's coming back up here anyways" Trina asked.
Girl idk he ain't my man nor concern I was just saying now he can stop calling me whining about putting his baby in this place." Her mama said.
Yea I'm happy she brought this up because I still owe this nigga a few bullets.