Lisa

"Girl I'm sorry but your brother can get it" I told carmen. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Stay away from my brother Lisa" she replied.
"I'll try but I can't make any promises" she replied.
"Anyways besides the fight what else did I miss? Carmen asked.
"Girrrrrrrl let me tell you about Ashley, now you know how her and Toya are bff's right? So let me telll you how these bitches done fucked with the wrong one. So yesterday mama asked me to walk to the store you know how she is with her long lists and shit. So I get to the store and run into Toya ugly ass all hugged up on your boo" carmen Rolls her eyes.
Anyways so this bitch had the nerve to put her foot in front of me I guess trying to basically trip me I looked at her foot looked at her and she was smiling and shit right and this was the convo"
"I should beat your ass for that stunt you pulled at the park" she said.
"Good luck trying ho" I replied.
Toya stepped closer to me and Marcus pulled her back and whispered something in her ear.
"Bitch you lucky my man just saved your life. I'll catch up with your trifling ass next time"  she said. She bumped me hard and I almost fell till Marcus caught my fall and I snatched that bitch up and punched her dead in her face and went to work on the ho I had the bitch screaming get off of me! Get her off. So marcus broke it up and i ran up on that bitch and beat her ass again. I gave her ass a warning ass whooping and a don't try me ass whooping. I bet that bitch learned her lesson if not she's one stupid bitch.
Carmen was crying tears by time i finished.
"Bitch you crazy, you whooped her ass twice and two weeks" she said still laughing with tears coming out of her eyes.
"You need to work your magic with Marcus you know home coming is Next Month. I bet you ain't even get a dress yet hell I ain't even get a dress yet the fuck I'm we need to go first thing in the morning" I said.
"Exactly we tripping" she said.