Chapter 26 | Memory

Start from the beginning

"I didn't want for you to be bond to a f*cked up person who will only drag you down"

(JAKE'S POV)

"I didn't want for you to be bond to a f*cked up person who will only drag you down"
Anguish simle which reminded me on the the first time I saw her.

My head is a complete mess, I was speechless, my pulse was running miles, my anger showing in form of adrenalin, I want to smash that guys head and cut his limbs to pieces not even his mother would recognize him after I am done with him.

What have I done? What did my past self do! I f*cking rejected my mate!

She seems familiar, I know her, but not from a memory she said, no..

I couldn't answere her question, I grabbed her waist hoping that was answer enough.

I wanted her to stay.

She got the hint and chuckled darkly.

"There is no going back you know?" Her voice held fear which her eyes didn't show. She was slowly breaking in pieces, like a virtuous delicate rose, sharp thorns, yet a beauty not to resist to admire.

She continued, her hands now resting on my chest. "My name is Arianrhod Blackburn, I lived in a peaceful pack named Origin Pack, I had greedy parents who loved glory and praise, so I was taught to master the sword fight from a young age, I didn't mind it because I was good at it, I continued with my life normally till I was 17, I got a mindlink to meet the son of the Alpha, at that time, in the forest near the pond"

"Between the pack members he was known to be kind, respectful, and the golden child, the next Alpha in line" she smiled sadly at me.

"I was one of them, he treated the pack, omega or beta the same. But all of this was just a facade, a way to make things easier for him, I went to the pond and got suprised by him. He tackled me on the ground holding my hands in place and a hand on my mouth to muffle my screams"

"No one will hear you, so scream your lungs out if you want. No one will come to your rescue"

"His words, As I cried out and begged him to let me go, I asked him what did I do to deserve this he just laughed and ripped my clothes one after another"

Her claws were digging through my shirt into my skin, while my hands were almost crushing her hips.

Stop.

With a loud crack the bed fell on the floor, the small pillars which held the bed off the ground crushed by the force of my hit on the bed.

She continued "after he finished, he left me on the ground. I felt disgusted with myself, I felt dirty, I wanted to die right there-"

"DON'T SAY THAT" my voice boomed in the room, shaking every furniture. My face red with anger.

"Trust me, this wasn't the worst" she assured me with a chuckle, but no humor was found in her voice.

I am just lying there, I don't have any control.

Let her talk.

She f*cking got raped by some b*stard and you are so calm!?

Don't test me Jake, I am trying my best to not mark her right now and complete the mating process, SO DON'T TELL ME I AM CALM IF OUR MATE WAS HURT.

"I couldn't find a reason to stand up, but did it anyways. My parents asked me out and I flatly told them the truth, what do you think they said?"

She waited for me to react, to say a word. My throat felt dry, my heart was heavy. My head a mess. Memory pieces coming and going, never long enough for me to grasp them.