Author's Announcement

Hey guysss, Melina here.

I) A.K.A probably the person you hate right now cause I haven't been updating Winter Stranger lately. But trust me, there's a lot of time in my hands right now with summer and everything. Plus I bought a new laptop that has better, writing methods and I can't wait to experiment on it. 

II) I'm also starting a new book that you might enjoy and if you guys are interested you can comment down below or follow me so I can let you know when that will be published. It'll definitely be romance again and possibly sci-fi fiction. If you guys aren't interested in any genres or sci-fi then let me know! I will make sure you will enjoy this as much, and definitely more, as you did Summer Stranger.

III) Now, I have entered Summer Stranger in the Wattys 2018, which I did just for fun, not anything serious or to win - I just like joining this kind of stuff. But guys I'd seriously appreciate it if you voted the chapters you haven't yet, only because you like this book and you might want it to go somewhere someday rather than it to stay on wattpad grounds forever. But in any case, this isn't my best work ofc, but I'd really appreciate your help.

If you haven't added 'Winter Stranger' on your reading lists then there's no way of knowing whether you guys have been notified or not. 

JUNE 2018

IV) I KNOW YOU HATE ME. But if you could plz go back and vote on the chapters you haven't would really prove to me that you want more updates on Winter Stranger! I would really appreciate it, and it would really motivate me. 

Love you guys <3

Keep reading!