Chapter Twenty-Nine

"If you're meant to be, and he truly is your soulmate, you will find each other again."

"Amelia, where the hell were you?!" I hear my mother shout from downstairs, but I try to ignore her as I quickly reach the room that I will be leaving in a few hours.
I'm really not in the mood for her shouting again... She just wants to blab about me driving the car without her guidance since I don't have my license. Right now, I'm just willing to pack everything and get back home. School is starting in a few days and I just need to get back on track...
"So you went and found him, ha?" I hear a voice that I've evolved to hate from behind me. I hesitate to open the door of my room, and I close my eyes trying to gulp down the pain and act like he hasn't caused me as much pain that I'm trying to hide, these past few weeks. I touch the door knob and quickly open the door, rushing to close it before he can say another word but before I can shut it behind me, he grabs and holds the door open enough for him to fit through and step inside.
Austin has finally shaved, and looks young and handsome again. Thankfully, he looks a little better, but his clothes seem a little out of order and his eyes have a few visible bags that show his tiredness and insomnia.
"Just leave me alone, Austin. You've done enough, I'm leaving in a few hours, we're going our separate ways, so just leave me be." I snap and try to breathe my tears away. I take a few heavy breaths and turn around to look away when he grabs my arm and sticks me on the wall abruptly, his tall body pinning mine in place.
"You can't. Y-you can't leave me." He stutters and I can see abdominal pain in his eyes. I almost forget my anger and hate towards him when I feel his body onto mine, but I can't feel any of that spark anymore. Love shouldn't be painful, at least not for me, I'm too sensitive for the painful part.
"Austin, you hurt me, I'm leaving and we were gonna go our separate ways eventually, anyway." I speak the truth and he shakes his head not accepting it. His body finally moves away from mine, letting me move away from the wall. He holds his head with his two arms and shouts,
"I love you, Amelia! You just can't leave me, It's too painful!" He bangs his fist on the wall right next to my head and I flinch from fear.
"Austin you're scaring me..." My voice breaks and tears finally seep through my weak eyes. He's only caused me pain 'till now, why would I stay? And anyway, there's no way I can stay here, my life is back in Miami.
"Why are you two shouting?" My mums head pops inside from the door and she sees Austin's fist on the wall right next to my head on the right and the fear and anger in my eyes.
When Austin spots her, he immediately moves away from me and refuses to look anywhere but the floor. He shoves his hands in his dark blue jeans, pockets and mumbles,
"I gotta go." And he walks towards his room. As soon as my Mum hears his door shut, she raises an eyebrow at me and puts her hands on her hips.
"What's going on between you two?" She asks, determined to find out what she's been missing. Nothing anymore...
"You would've known if you weren't too busy hanging out with your lovely best friend!" I shout and move away from the wall, towards my bed. I can't look at her, I can't look at anyone. I just want to be alone.
Her eyes dilate and she looks on the floor,
"Oh honey, I - I didn't know you felt like that. I promise to start hanging out more with you!" She tries to cheer me up but I don't budge.
"Starting from what's going on with you lately, coming home late, stealing
my car and fighting with Austin all the time." She approaches me and I take a step back. If she dares to hug me I'll burst to tears, and I really don't want that.
"I - I've been just fine." I answer and refuse to tell her what's been going on.
"Honey, please. Let me be your mum for once. You need one right now, and I'm willing to be one now and forever, if you let me?" She offers and lets her hands out for me to accept a motherly hug from her. I look on the floor and a piercing tear falls from my cheek when I run towards her embrace and tell her everything that's been going on the past few weeks, finally bonding with my mother and listening to actual guidance that I've been needing for a long time...

HEY GUYS!
1 MORE CHAPTER LEFT ;(
You guys sad?
Happy?
Excited for the next chapter/sequel?
LOVE YOU ALL FOR 5K READS :)
Keep VOTING!
PLEASE GUYS
VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT
DON'T BE A STRANGER
VOTE
COMMENT
DONT BE A SILENT READER.
Love you all :) <3
Keep reading and voting!
Update coming soon, stay tuned!
Toodles :* :)