• ρяσℓσgυє •

Gena shifted in her sleep, her relaxed heartbeat turning inconsistent, and slowly started to regain consciousness

'Shit, where am I?'

She fluttered open her eyes with an unreadable expression etched across her face, she sat up, her hands supporting her weight.

"A white room, eh? Is that the best those brats can do?" She thought out loud, rubbing her tired eyes.

From what she knew, she hadn't committed any serious crimes so far; Gena couldn't comprehend the reason why she was locked away in a remote chamber. All she ever wanted was an ordinary life, but her fate and luck decided otherwise. She lived through danger; she knew what it meant, what it could do- no matter how powerful the person is.

She started to analyse her surrounding; she noticed everything was completely white, including her clothes, one of her eyes twitched in irritation.

"Tch. They should have known better than to put me in white garments." She scrutinised the white; she was known to be a clean-freak, but she hated the clean-looking colour for some reason.

Annoyed at supposed 'brats', Gena looked around the room, realising a key factor.

"Shit. I need to get out of here, fast." She whispered to herself before getting off the bed to explore the chamber, looking for some sort of escape.

She was nearing the end of her expedition when she heard the door click. Her head snapped towards the entrance, a bewildered expression taking the place of her previous one.

Two strange women dressed head to toe in white with red shields placed upon their faces walked into the room with Gena inside.

They looked towards the clueless girl and started walking towards her, one of them holding what seemingly looked like a syringe.

Gena felt her heartbeat go erratic; she immediately shifted her feet and hands to a fighting stance, adrenaline pumping through her veins.

Once they were close enough, she started firing out kicks and punches, but none of that seemed to faze the women.

One of the women gripped her shoulder from the side which prevented any movement from her. The strong-willed girl struggled to get out of her grip, but the woman held her in place; she could already feel a bruise developing due to the amount of force applied to her. The other woman aimed the syringe directly at Gena's neck and pierced the needle through the delicate skin of her neck; she hissed in pain, clenching her fist simultaneously.

After a few moments, she found herself unable to move. They seemed to have paralysed her.

The thought of not being able to move troubled her, a wave of panic washed across her veins- this situation shed light on a fatal period of time that Gena suffered through that she never wanted to be reminded of.

One of the women took out a strange green liquid and forced it upon Gena to drink it; she clenched her eyes closed and tried to resist their actions but all her attempts led to nowhere.

The bitter liquid entered her mouth with a slight burning sensation, the fluid flooded from her mouth to her stomach; black spots dotted her vision.

The last thought she had before blacking out was,
'Shit!'

•••

'Where am I?'

Was Daisy's only thought when she opened her eyes.

Daisy couldn't analyse the aftermath of the green liquid she had drunk, and she didn't know whether she even wanted to find out. She scanned the area with her eyes, revealing that she was in a compound, trapped inside.

She took a couple of deep breaths, dread swirling within her eyes.

The compound wasn't as menacing as the situation. If Daisy weren't kidnapped and put into an isolated room, she wouldn't label it as dangerous.

But much to her dismay, this place was dangerous.

The walls of the compound were a lovely sky blue colour decorated with white stripes. What confused Daisy was the roof,

There was no ceiling.

She could see right past the imaginary ceiling to the hot pink sky while the clouds graced the sky with its presence.

She knew this couldn't be real; she thought that she was either dreaming or hallucinating. The situation didn't make sense to her, in fact, nothing did.

She released a shaky breath of despair.

Yesterday's events seemed to contrast with her usual slow-paced life. And now, all that she hoped for is to wake up from this horrible nightmare in disguise.

Her eyes searched the room for an escape, but instead, they land upon a book- a floating book to be precise. She furrowed her eyebrows in perplexity and got up from her position and started taking long strides towards the book.

Her eyes filled up with dread as she read the text. If she thought that the situation at hand was a nightmare, then the text written in the book would be her worst and unimaginary
nightmare.

A/n: Yayy, we have finally started with this and I am SUPER excited. You guys are definitely going to love our story.

This is a collaboration between me and my bestie SuperExoticMariam and also my second book.

Please vote and support our story!I AM SO SORRY ABOUT FORGOTTEN FEELINGS!! I was 'studying' for my Pre mids. SOWY.

- _MutantUnicorn_

A/n:  Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed the prologue! We worked very hard on the story, so hopefully, you will enjoy the book!

Oh! And also, if you are a little confused, don't worry, you'll understand as the story progresses ;)

This book is a collaboration with _MutantUnicorn_

Any kind of support on the book would be highly appreciated, so please, vote and comment!

Type to you later!

- SuperExoticMariam

Meme Of The day: