chapter 3

I woke up with what seems to be a ball of white fluff placed on my head. Then I realize its just Jake my cute little pom literally laying on my face. I giggle and place him on the right side of my bed. I decide its time for me to wake up and get ready since I have nothing better to do. I hop in the shower quickly and think about every thing going on in my life. I'm graduating college on Monday I cant believe it. I can finally move back home where I belong. I am super happy not only am I going home but the guys are coming with me. I so have to find them all girlfriends or something because honestly I have been thinking about setting down and having a family to call my own. I know i probably sound crazy as shit but i had my life all planned out when i was still with him. we were gonna finish school get jobs, b but a house and when the time was right have a family. to be completely honest i still wanted that even if it isn't with him. realizing I've been the shower way to long i quickly finish and get out. i walk into my closet and pick out some black ripped skinny jeans, a red lace cropped top and some black lace up heels. i put on my makeup and quickly straighten my hair then take the elevator to the first floor.

moms at work like always and dad well he's in a much better place I think sadly. ever since he passed my mom has been buried in her work I know she's hurt but so am I. I was always a daddy's girl. although she was upset when she found out that every cent was left to me. Much to my surprise dad also had his secrets and had fifty billion dollars in a bank account with my name. she ranted on and on to the lawyers that i would be careless with the money and spend it stupid things that's when I started to see her true colors. she is nothing but a gold digging bitch. I mean its not like she has money herself. Fuck she's a billionaire for crying out loud. But apparently she also needed my dads money to feel secure. however in order to get the money I had to finish at the university while under my mothers roof of course. Although I have no idea why but I would never question my daddy. And his final wish shall be granted even though it killed me to stay with the one person I despised so much.

i was cut short on my rant by my phone ringing. i picked it up only to see that Jason was calling me i answered and he screamed in my ear and possibly busting my ear drum.

----------------------------

Jason-J ash-A

J- HEYYYYY ASSSSYYYYYY

A- ahh you ass what the heck man

J- sorry babe any ways are you excited two days then were out of this bitch and on to the beautiful lands of California

A- yes j you have no idea

J- well ima all packed i cant believe were leaving right after grad day

A- well its the day i legally get the money my dad left me then we can buy a huge house and raise our families together like we planned

J- yea and our fuckbuddy deal also expires that day to

A- well it was fun while it lasted

J-you bet that huge ass of yours

A- lol you always were an ass guys

J-what can i say i appreciate the cake

A-of course you do... so you up for training today

J-yea sure tell ill tell the guys since there here anyways

A- mkay tell Bryce not to forget my guns and knives this time

J-hehe will do bae

A-see ya in an hour sweet face

-----------------------------

i take my gym bag and throw it in the back seat of my red range rover and head out. As i pull up to the old beat down gym i cant help but let a smile come across my face. I still remember the day I stumbled upon this and also meeting on the most important people in my life as well.

----flashback----

I was walking who knows where considering its my first day here in Florida and walking by this gym I could see well built men working out. but there's no women anywhere in there. then I bump into a wall. I let out a curse as I realize its not a wall but a person. he must of come out of the gym considering he was well built not to mention the face of this god like creature. he stood at about 6'2. not beating my sin's 6'5. his eyes a beautiful blue. still not as deep as sin's ocean blue eyes. his chest toned and tanned. still not as muscular as my sin. dammit ash he's not yours anymore. stop thinking about him. I look up and blush that he caught me checking him out. he chuckles at me breaking me out of my trance and i mutter a sorry before side stepping him to which he caught onto and got In my way looking up at this guy he seemed no older than me apart from his body that seemed to double mine.

then he spoke " well hello beautiful lady my name is Bryce....Bryce Michaelson." he smiled a smile that could probably drop any girls panties in an instant. but not mine. I thought in my head.

i smiled back " ash...Ashley summers"

Bryce smiled at my reply "ash what a beautiful for a beautiful girl" which made me blush a little. I am horrible at taking compliments I swear.

----

my memories were being interrupted by none other that Bryce himself. holding a hello kitty Band-Aid covered arm. I laughed in my head what a goofball. I hopped out of my car and jumped on his making him give me a piggy back ride all the way to the secret shooting range in the sound proof back. I know your probably wondering why is there a shooting range in a gym.....well to put it simple the guys and me are gang members. well Bryce is the gang leader. with Jason as his third and little old me as his second. Johnny however is a sourpuss and is to scared to join. but we respect his decision. still doesn't stop him from training though.