Chapter 5: Morning After

"You know I must admit I really enjoyed your company tonight Ms.Saunders" he smiled while holding my hands as we walked. 

"The feeling is mutual" I replied blushing from ear to ear. I tried to hide it by lowering my head so that my hair would fall on my face. He didn't need to know that his compliments made my facial muscles weak. 

Just after a few seconds of doing so, he complained " why are you always hiding that beautiful smile from me?".

 He stopped walking and with his right hand place the falling hair behind my ear, revealing the blush I had been hiding. He chuckled at my failed plans and later stood in front of me.

I looked up to him and saw in his eyes that he wanted to kiss me badly. Although I don't kiss on a first date, I was willing to make an exception for him. We gazed into each other's eyes, reading the desires incised deeply in our minds. Thomas steadily moved towards me, his arms smoothly wrapped around my waist as if he did it a million times. My heart rate began to increase quickly, leaving my mouth slightly open to let out the air that was being forced out of my body. 

Tilting his head, to reach my eager lips he began to whisper "You are so beautiful......... BEEP!!!!!!!!!!! BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

"What?" i responded in shock

"I BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He replied. 

BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jumped out of my dream and fell off my bed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO! He was just about to kiss me. I was so close, why did you ruin it for me?" i whimpered. 

"ABIGAIL... WAKE UP! PARIS IS OUTSIDE" my mother shouted from downstairs.  

I slowly crawled back in my bed and tried to block out the noise from Paris' car horn. It was so annoying, I was very tempted to stone her windows with my alarm clock. Moments after she stopped honking the horn, which brought my ears great peace. A few more honks and she would of been on her way to the repair shop. Then the thought hit me, why was she here on a Saturday morning? What could she possibly want at half six in the morning.