Levi x Reader||Attack On Titan

3rd Person P.O.V

"L-Levi" Y/N moaned.

"Your such a dirty girl Y/N" Levi said while sucking on Y/N's neck.

Levi started to take off Y/N's shirt and pants. Levi then took off her bra and started to lick her nipples. Y/N moaned and got wetter. He proceded to take off her panties and threw them into the corner. Levi laid Y/N onto the bed and started licking her wet flaps. ''Levi your tongue feels so good.'' Y/N said moaning. Y/N then noticed that Levi was still clothed so she got on top of him and began undressing him. Y/N full undressed him and slowly lowered herself onto Levis dick.

"L-Levi is so b-big'' Y/N managed to say

"Damn you're so tight'' Levi grunted.

Y/N started to bounce up and down on Levis dick and he held tight onto Y/N's hips. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping.

Levi flipped them around and Y/N was on her hands and knees.  Levi then trusted in and out at inhuman speeds. "L-Levi faster!" Y/N commanded. Levi did as he was told. Y/N felt a knot in her stomach.

"L-Levi I'm going to.."

"I know me to".

Levi's thrusts got slower and sloppier.

"Levi!''

"Y/N!!"

They both said as they climaxed. Y/N felt his hot seed go into her. They both collapsed on the bed sweating and panting. "Did you like it?" Levi teased while smirking. "Y-yeah.." Y/N said with a blush on her face.

Levi got the covers and pulled them over him and Y/N.  They then fell asleep in each other's arms.

O////O idk what to say.. Hope you enjoyed though..😅