Chapter 4: Fiona's Feast

Start from the beginning

Surprisingly I am not overweight for some reason. Mom always said that God made sure he gave me a high metabolism because he knew I would eat a whole cow if I could. Her nickname for me was Fiona, she would say "with the way you eat only Shrek would find your eating habits sexy". I didn't care and neither did my father, he always spoiled me. I guess its because we are both foodies.

"Umm.. yea I think I will just have a french toast and some fruit" it was the simplest thing I could think of that would hide my secret addiction.

"French toast and fruit? You on a diet or something? " he looked at me confused. But so was I, was my order too much?

"No, I'm not. Don't want you to think that I am a pig or whatever" I laughed

"It doesn't matter to me, I like a girl with a big appetite. Its sexy to me, especially when I get to feed her myself. Ain't nothing wrong with a little extra meat on my plate" he implied seductively. Licking his bottom lip while analyzing my anatomy.

" You guys ready to order?" Said the preppy voice of the once grumpy waitress. She pulled us both out of our daydreams.

Still looking at me, he replied " Yea I would like to have a strawberry pancake with extra strawberries, I like my cakes sweet" with alluring eyes.

I began to fiddle on my seat because his tone was giving the impression that he wasn't speaking about the food.

" Add two cheese biscuits, make sure they're fluffy and lightly buttered. Along with scrambled eggs and bacon. Not too crispy though, I want it to be a bit moist. And a glass of orange juice to wash it down, thank you"

He then looked at the waitress who began fanning herself with her notepad. I felt so uncomfortable, that I couldn't look at him. I knew I would blush too much. He doesn't need to see all of that. I needed to be the one who controlled the situation.

"Sure..... it would be my pleasure." Said the waitress. For a moment there I swore she was undressing him with her eyes. In a matter of a seconds her face went back into witch mode and she turned to me.

"And what would you be having?" she snapped

My mother's words replayed in my mind as if it were programmed. But to heck with it, since he wants something fluffy, imma give it to him.

I looked directly at him with lustful eyes and replied " I'll have dark chocolate chip pancakes, a small bowl of blue berries. You know what change that. Make that blackberries. You know what they say, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice". I bit my lower lip in a pleasurable manner.

"Yes that's very true" he grinned. He was surprised by my remarks. I hope he knows that he is not the only one who can play the game.

" Add 2 slices french toast, scambled eggs with cheess and a hot... cup.... of Chocolate...." I said sensually.

"Ah!!! I see... okay. Do your thing" he grinned.

"Okay..... would you like a bed with that?" mummbled the waitress

"Excuse me" I questioned the waitress.

" So... french toast, hot chocolate, pancakes... blah blah blah. Coming right up" she rushed and headed to the kitchen.

"So Ms.Saunders tell me about yourself. I am quite intrigued by you" 

"Well there's not much to say, I'm in my final year of medical school. I work at a nursing home on evenings to help with my tuition. There's not really much to talk about, I pretty much an introverted person"