Tag / About Me

so I was tagged by flusteredreams and I thought it was super cool :)

also i've tagged a few people down below, but it's up to you if you want to do it - i chose a few of the questions that i liked best because i didn't want to do some of them / all of them haha :') you can put it on your profile, rant book, or something and do a few or all of them! tag me in it because i want to see it if you do it! :) 

full name |  you already know it ;)

zodiac sign | virgo 

3 fears| bugs, heights, small spaces

3 loves| this is so broad and i have so many loves?? but it includes: writing, old movies, misty + rainy days, museums, books, etc. etc.

4 turn-ons| intelligence, humour/sass, a certain degree of confidence, ambition (and ofc, some good looks help ;))

4 turn-offs (i'm assuming in people)| inability to carry a conversation (esp online), ignorance/closeminded-ness, rudeness, apathy

friends on wattpad| omg i know i'm going to forget people so this is only off the top of my head (because let's be real, all of my readers are my best friends); and also, these are really the people that i'd like to tag and see around more often (don't hate me guys, i know some of the questions are extra and personal, but you should do some of the questions too!! i want to see them <3)

ChloeFairchild

astrophile

splendiferously

loganandryder (include this in your rant book pls)

ephemericalll

flusteredreams (even though you did this already LOL)

-wnderlust-

chaitialatte

Haexxeity

sunshowered

bookbugbro

ohsnapitssunny

moonsaint

and tbh anyone who actually reads this, i challenge you to do this tag!! and tag me in it because i want to see it :))

how tall| i've always thought i was 5' 6'' (around 168 cm) but then all of these people i know always say they're taller so i go with 5' 7'' (is it just me or is there always a tendency for people, especially guys, to say they're taller than they actually are?? like i'm pretty sure my measurement is 5' 6'' from doctor visits and yet there are guys who are like two centimetres taller than me who say they're 5' 11'' .-.)

favourite colour| mint green, but i'm now a fan of all pastel colours and yellow after writing lemon drops & candy shops LOL

do i have a crush| only on all of the fictional guys i read about and watch in movies :')

favourite quote| i have waaaaaay too many (i s2g i live for aesthetic pinterest quotes), but this is one of them:

favourite place| home?? and also the ocean or on hiking trails

favourite food| too many to list, but i love all things sweet, pasta, burritos, sushi, etc. etc.

hawaiian pizza; sweet potato fries; tiramisu; maple syrup candy; sour gummies; apple cider; tacos; lasagne; etc. etc.

first thing i notice in new people| in terms of personality, probably their willingness/openness to conversation

favourite style of clothing| OVERSIZED KNIT SWEATERS (anything oversized except my closet is already brimming with sweaters :'))

favourite movie| The Grand Budapest Hotel is my favourite movie with real people in it! Wes Anderson movies are great overall <3 In terms of animated, I can't even list one favourite: Wreck-It-Ralph, Spirit, Spirited Away, Only Yesterday, Up, Wall-E, etc. etc.

favourite song| i go through a lot of phases with music and i pretty much live under a rock when it comes to modern music LOL (i dig classical music and jazz :'))

but off the top of my head from the small playlist i compiled recently: something just like this by coldplay and chainsmokers, stay by alessia cara and zedd, i took a pill in ibiza by mike posner, sign of the times by harry styles, and vienna by billy joel.

also anything from disney movies LOL esp the Mulan soundtrack

how do i feel right now| very stressed with studying and exams and the thought of writing a whole bunch of things in the summer LOL

also very hot because of the humid weather 

relationship status| single pringle

tattoos and piercings| i've always wanted a tattoo but i'm super indecisive with that sort of thing and would probably end up with some aesthetic tumblr thing that i'll regret when i'm eighty

reason i joined wattpad| i joined at the end of middle school to write romance stuffs (that's now taken down) but then rejoined in october of 2016 literally because i saw three people follow me and was like, "hm i didn't even do anything for a year or two, i should probably join again"

last book i read| in full length and offline, it'd be A Man Called Ove (which gave me a hella lot of feels, it's really good) <3

where am i right now| at homeee

THAT'S ALL FOLKS :)))

Hope you also do the tag and let me know what you think/any other questions! :))