2K GIVEAWAY!

Hey lovelies! 

In celebration of 2k followers, I'd like to do a little something to give back to the wonderful community that has supported me! I figured I would start with covers and graphics because I've been complimented on them quite a bit over my time on here (though they're nothing special in my opinion haha)!

If you're interested in being entered to win covers and graphics and genuine critique comments, keep on reading! :)

+++

START: January 13th, 2017

END: February 14th, 2017

I'm going to start things off small and say that I'll be giving out upwards of 10 personally designed covers, some of which will be chosen randomly in the comments and some of which I'd like to give to those who I see around a lot who genuinely support my profile! (I'm also not sure what demand will even be like or how to scale this, so we'll stick to this for now!)

1.

POTENTIAL THINGS TO WIN:

+ a cover for a story of your choice designed by me

+ graphics (i.e. character aesthetics) for a story of your choice

+ genuine critique (**if you enter, you'll also automatically have a shot at this)

+ a shoutout from my message board or in here when i announce winners

+ more to come (if you have any suggestions, leave 'em in the comments!)

2.

IMPORTANT NOTES/CONDITIONS:

+ comment with the form down below (*you should be a follower, as mentioned)

+ covers and graphics might NOT BE EXACTLY as the ones that I have previously created for my stories. (i prefer to use my best judgment and the author's input to create things that best suit the story and aesthetics!)

+ if you're entering for a cover or graphic, i would expect you to use it and give credit in the beginning of the story (as cover maker would)! 

+ if you read all this, add an emoji anywhere in your comment!

3.

FORM (COMMENT ALL)

Username:

Following? (Yes/No)

Preference (cover, graphic):

Story title + link:

One-sentence summary

*optional: tag a friend who might be interested!

Anything else? ;)

  +++  

A huge thank you again to everyone who has supported me on here! 1k was incredible and 2k is a dream come true; you honestly all astonish me more than words can express! Cheers to another milestone, a new year, and shooting for the stars!