Drabble 9

There was a chance that he might have gone over board a little, just a tiny amount, when he decides to show up naked in Heiji's house  or well, his room. A good idea it wasn't, but it wasn't that bad either. Sure, it involved him breaking into the house of his best friend whose father happened to be a frighting police officer, but it would end up with them making out, which would inevitably lead to some great sex. If the said police officer hadn't walked in on him while he was in his son's room while Heiji was still in school. Being completely naked in such a situation was definitely the minus point of his failed plan.

When he had first laid his eyes upon the man shock has run straight across his veins, which he knew was impossible, but then that was replaced by the sheer mortification of having been seen in such a way by the father of his boyfriend of all people.  That had proven itself to be absolutely unnecessary, because while the man has commented that Heiji had brought a bitch into his house once again, there was nothing really to be scared of - the man walked out as soon as he had entered the room. He could deal with that, at least it didn't seem like he hated him or didn't approve off - good, because the two of he were getting married and having his husband to be father not approve was bad, but all in all not that important anyways.

The next time the door was opened, there was the face and the body he wanted to see in the door. It was obviously Heiji who did not look as excited as he hoped for when he did all of that for him, however he didn't look like anything was wrong which he knew was untrue - his dad had talked about the event that happened around noon with the boy. Mixed vibes everywhere. At least his fiance was still up for some making out before they got to sort things out.