Blinded by love.

"Baekhyun stop looking like someone just died. I thought everything is okay again? Please cheer up finally." Luhan glanced at Baekhyun annoyed, mustering how the smaller played with the frame of his glasses as he bit his lips nervously.

"I-I'm not, I'm just waiting for Chanyeol's reply." Luhan sighed, looking back at the screen, where noragami was playing.

"You should stop waiting. He said he's busy today, everything will be fine. Just try to relax." Baekhyun looked at his friend, nodding as he sat down next to Luhan.

Chanyeol wanted to talk with his entertainment today. About them. He wanted to talk about their relationship and try to make them official for real, even if Baekhyun said it would be fine if they would stay a secret. As long as his career would be safe.

"You should really stop worrying that much. Chanyeol... he really loves you a lot. Just trust him with all of this. "

Baekhyun glanced at Luhan, who was still looking at the screen. "I know and I trust him. I really trust him but I.. I just feel like I'm poison for his life..
Sometimes, I ask myself what would have happened if I wouldn't have posted this selfie, you know?"

The deer-faced boy drifted his sight from the screen to his best-friend, looking at his sad face. Oh, Baekhyun. Sometimes you're so hard. "That's what I mean. Stop thinking about stuff like that. Just enjoy your time with him okay? Everything happens because of a certain reason. He would have never found the love of his life. You."

Baekhyun stared at his friend with wide eyes, thinking about his words. The love of his life. Am I really the love of his life?

"Y-you really think that?"

"Yes, I do Baek. You don't notice how he looks at you." Baekhyun smiled, looking at the floor with red cheeks. How he looks at you.

I love him too. So much. Suddenly the door ringed, pulling him back to the reality as he yelped in shocked quietly. "Baekhyun! Open the door!" Kyungsoo, his brother, shouted wherefore Baekhyun sighed annoyed.

He stood up, running down downstairs as he opened the door slowly, facing an unfamiliar face. "Uhm hello?"

The man smiled at Baekhyun, stretching his hand. "Hello, I'm Chanyeol's manager Kim Minseok, you're Byun Baekhyun right?"

Baekhyun mustered the cute looking boy with wide eyes as a thousand of thoughts were floating through his mind. Chanyeol's manager?

"Y-yes, I'm Baekhyun."

The man glanced at Baekhyun while smiling widely. "Would you maybe accompany me to SM?"

SM? Baekhyun stared at man with wide eyes, his body immediately turned stiff. To SM?

"W-Why?"

The man chuckled, as he looked at the ground while tapping on it with his black shoes. "I won't bite. Just please follow me to SM. I'll explain everything to you when we're there."

Baekhyun stayed mute, still staring at the man as he thought about it. Was it really a good decision to follow this man?

Probably not but maybe it was something important. - maybe it had to do with Chanyeol.

"Okay, I'll follow you but I have to grab my jacket."

The man smiled as he looked at Baekhyun with shiny eyes. "I'll wait."

________

SM was way bigger than Baekhyun thought it to be and a lot of idols were surrounding the place. The old Baekhyun would probably Fanboy right now but he wasn't really in the mood to Fanboy or to smile.