Concert.

Baekhyun was really doing this. He was standing in the immense concert hall, waiting for the one and only Park Chanyeol. His Channie. The man of his dream, his everything.

He breathed out once, closing his eyes tightly while loud sounds,mixed of shouting and music, were drowning his ear, turning his head into a complete mess.

Channie, we'll see each other today. Maybe you won't notice me but I'll keep my eyes on you the whole night. Admiring you with all my love, wishing that someday you'll sing only for me.

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes again as he was glancing at the lights, which started to dim to turn it darker for the concert. It was starting. Suddenly he could feel his heart thumping faster and faster with every breath he took.

Could my heart explode out of my chest?

He was dragged out of his thoughts when Luhan suddenly tipped him on his shoulder, making Baekhyun yelp in shock quietly.

"Stop being so damn nervous Baek, everything will be fine. Besides, it's not like this is your first time attending one of his concerts right?" Luhan shouted loud enough, so that Baekhyun could understand him through the loud noises inside of the concert hall.

"It's different Lu. I'm scared, I'm so scared"

"Why?"

"I-I want him to like me"
Luhan smiled lightly, clinging his arms with the ones of his best friend. "He already likes you. He likes you a lot"

"H-how do you know?"

The deer-faced boy grinned at the smaller, pinching his nose cutely, wherefore the other one pouted huffily. "You are so clueless Baek. He wouldn't do this all for you if he wouldn't like you.." He paused for a moment, the smile leaving his face. ".. you are so lucky Baek. Don't run away from it."

Baekhyun could feel how the tension around them suddenly changed. He didn't have to think long to come to the conclusion that he was thinking about Sehun right now. The one he loved since years but never got noticed. This asshole. Baekhyun hated him. He hated how much his best friend had to suffer because of him.

He doesn't deserve you Luhan and I wish you would see it. -- I wish you would see your own value.

"Lu-"

"No, it's okay. Please don't say anything. Let's enjoy this day okay?" Luhan smiled but Baekhyun could see through his facade. He was crying from the inside. Crying because of him.

"Okay, Lu. Let's have fun"

______________________________________

Baekhyun was staring at Chanyeol's dazzling smile, which let him drift into his own world.
--the world were only they two would be, no people surrounding them, a world where this smile is only for him.

I- I think I love you..
He led his fingers to his heart, listening to the loud beating it was producing. Look how fast my heart beats around you. He couldn't help but smile when he gazed at his flawless face. I'm so scared, I've waited for this all my life.. what if you don't like me? I couldn't take it Channie.

Can you maybe like me too? No-- can you please love me too?

A small tear escaped Baekhyun's eyes, falling on the cold, hard ground. He immediately led his hand to his face to whip the tear away but they just began to become more and more until the ground underneath him was soon covered in tears.

"When you open your eyes in the morning
I will be by your side.
At a sleepless night
I will hold you closely
Just let me love you
All you have to do
Is nod your head slightly"

Baekhyun closed his eyes, completely drifting into Chanyeol's beautiful, deep voice until he was a part with the song. Could I one day wake up next to you too? Could you hold me closely too? Could you love me too?

A thousand of thoughts kept floating through Baekhyun's mind, making him becoming dizzy suddenly. He was so overwhelmed with the feelings floating through his body that he didn't even realize when the voice suddenly stopped singing.

--Chanyeol's voice, this deep, beautiful voice stopped singing and when he opened his eyes he saw a pair of dark, mysterious eyes staring down at him. H-he's looking at me.

____________________________________

Chanyeol's mouth was opened wide and his eyes focused on his angel. Was he dreaming? Baekhyun was really in the front row of the concert hall, staring up to him with his cute orbs.

He would recognize his angel everywhere. Suddenly a smile plopped up on his face, smiling widely at his angel, who continued to stay stiff.
How would you react if I would scream your name into the microphone?

If I would scream my heart out for you?

He led the microphone to his face again, continue to sing into it while staring at Baekhyun's shiny eyes. Not yet, you aren't ready, I understand but maybe you can understand my feelings when I sing for you.

-- just listen my voice and let me show you my feelings.

_____________________________________

Guys! I finally have vacation, I'm sooo happy yesss! I can finally write more, great right?

I don't know about this chapter, opinions would be great. ♡