Coming Out!

You remember the library form I mentioned in the last chapter? I told my friend (Bucky) about it yesterday.

Basically we were on the topic of LGBT+ or the SAGA (Sexuality And Gender Alliance (I kind of prefer that name because no-one gets left out)) and I just came out (hah, bad pun) and slipped into the conversation that I was asexual.

Nothing exploded. I wasn't arrested. There was no screaming.

No party balloons or confetti flew about either but oh well XD

Bucky was just like "okay" and we just carried on talking. It wasn't a disaster and she didn't make a big thing of it, which for me is completely fine, and I think she'd figured it out anyway.

This was my first time coming out in person to someone. She was the right one to tell, and it was the right time. I know next time could be different, and probably won't happen for a while. I have got a friend in mind though (let's call her Lily) who I would like to tell.

Anyway, look out for updates more often (hopefully). Exams are done and school is finished. I'm also currently working on the first few chapters of a new story (on my other account) which I should be starting to publish in July.

Have you got any coming out stories you want to share? Feel free to tell them in the comments! : )

- Your friendly neighbourhood asexual