Faded

"I know of your history. It's really a shame that you didn't join us."

That guy...

"It won't be the same as the last time, that I can assure you."

Who is he...

Stood in absolute silence, Jungkook's forehead creased as he concentrated; not even letting the slightest sound or noise to interrupt him.

He really is familiar...

Perhaps...

"Hm..." the husk of disappointment ran through Jungkook's teeth, nothing came into his mind. Pushing himself further, Jungkook completely closed his eyes, forcing his entire forehead into the crook of both hands as he breathes slowly.

Perhaps...

Just...

Maybe...

He is one of them...

No. That's impossible...

They don't exist anymore.

The more deeper his mind sank, the more he started to struggle finding desired answers.

"...this is definitely harder than class," Jungkook winced, speaking as if someone was there with him, but rather not expecting an answer.

"Where to start..." muttering turned into another depth of silence, Jungkook leaves his subconscious—state as he approaches the massive blackboard; no one else was present.

"Hm." Entering a more relaxed pose, Jungkook gently grabs the whiteboard chalk and draws a massive bubble with numerous lines attached to it.

If he really is from them...

Soft yet irritating jabs of chalk were becoming pressed against the blackboard, miniature white chalk speckles float like its simple expenditure on lassitude; some became caught from Jungkook's swift movement as he simply attacked the blackboard with zero remorse.

Then they must be back...

Expression blank, it seemed like his entire mind flowed through the blackboard while making connections as Jungkook dug deeper.

But...

For exactly what reason?

Jungkook paused.

"Lisa you've made the wrong choice."

The same speech repeated inside Jungkook's head, like a silky echo slowly fading away.

They are after...

Placing the chalk down, Jungkook faced away from the board and sank his entire face back into both palms once more as he fell into his subconscious.

Lisa...

~~

"Man. Where is he?" Ten muttered in silence, he walked all over town and now currently perching on the highest branch as he constantly searched for that mysterious blonde.