Necklace

Jungkook ran through the whole corridor, his determination not faulting for a single second.

Where is she...

Checking underneath the stairs, through each classroom window, outside the school perimeter and even checking every single locker there is.

This is ridiculous...

Jungkook sighed in exasperation, this blonde has twisted his mind, and somewhat twisted him physically.

"Are you lost again?"

Without having to glance at the owner of the voice, he knew exactly who this sweet voice belonged to.

"...Jennie I need help." Jungkook slowly confessed, his tone turned deeper; instinctively making himself slightly manly.

Jennie raised her brow, "And what do you need help in exactly?"

"You see... I've..." Jungkook paused.

I can't tell her I've lost it to a girl!

That would be embarrassing!

Jungkook coughed before continuing to speak again.

"I've lost it..."

Jennie sighed, "You've lost it huh? It's a pretty big school, so finding it again will be really difficult."

Before Jungkook could reply, Jennie grabs his arm.

"It's okay, I'll buy you another one." She smiles brightly.

Her smile is so beautiful...

Jungkook hides his blushing face behind his frantically waving arms while saying, "Its fine! Really!"

Jennie replies with an insisting tone, "No, it's okay really. They aren't even that expensive anyway."

Without a room for argument, Jennie immediately drags him towards the nearest necklace store.

~~

"Che... Jennie I really said you didn't have to..." Jungkook sighed, he gazed at the his newfound necklace.

"It's fine, honestly." Jennie replied, her smile widened out of nowhere as Jungkook stared into the necklace.

"I remember giving a necklace to someone as well." Jennie said, her eyes wondering through the clouds.

"I wonder how he is doing."

Who is he...

Jungkook just sat silently, the situation was rather awkward.

"But hey, times up!" Jennie springs up and walks backwards to wave at Jungkook, a smile plastered as well.

"See you next time."

Jungkook nodded happily as he waved in response.