Lost

"Well that ends that!" Ten shouted in relief as soon as the mysterious blonde left the building. All that suffocating atmosphere disappeared, and also any unwanted drama gone.

Lisa sighed in relief, she gazed at Jungkook as her eyes shined with curiosity.

"Jung-"

Don't talk to me again.

She immediately paused. Her throat swallowed dryly, the memory from yesterday struck her like a lightning bolt. Slowly releasing him, Lisa smiled reassuringly at him; even though she was facing his back.

"Ah sorry about that," she hesitantly spoke, "it was all in the spur of the moment, I didn't have anything-"

"Are you okay?"

Lisa's eyes widened.

"Yes, and again sorry." She spoke, an undeniable apologetic sense torched her voice completely.

Jungkook sighed in relief. He then immediately began walking away. Lisa stood there, confusion darted from her face as she had the temptation to just grab him; she held back that temptation, not wanting to cause anymore harm to him.

"What have you done now Lisa..." Ten muttered as he slid besides her. Lisa kept a serene face, no emotions breached her surface.

"Well, whatever you do Lisa... I recommend you stay away from Jungkook." Ten warned.

Lisa glanced at Ten, "reason being?"

"I honestly don't know. I just have a instinctive feeling he is dangerous ya know?" Ten spoke nonchalantly.

"I know you can protect yourself and all. Heck! You are the strongest fighter I know, but still be careful Lisa." Ten repeated, but this time it was stronger.

Lisa hummed in acknowledgment.

He is dangerous huh?

A smirk rose from her face.

Completely ignoring what recently just happened, Lisa paced herself joyfully. Her blonde hair floating, tiny ripples resonating with the light like a repeating flash as her eyes darted everywhere; in attempt to find someone.

Lets find out shall we?

~~

Jennie tuned in everything. She heard and saw everything. Sitting by herself, she attempted to draw conclusions. Just when she thought she knew Jungkook, but really she didn't know anything about him at all.

"I know of your history. It's really a shame that you didn't join us."

Recalling back to the mysterious blonde's speech, Jennie tensed as she tried to understand.

What history?

Has Jungkook met him before?

And join them?

What does he mean...

Jennie's mind started to run into overdrive, like if she attempted a everlasting marathon filled with diverse mind-boggling activities.

Her eyes narrowed.

"It won't be the same as the last time, that I can assure you."

What is that...

Suppose to mean...