~The End~

~Irene's Pov~ 

Lucy had teleaported everyone to the temple were the Fairy Tail members were resting while Gajeel was hugging Levy calming her down. "Irene" Lucy walked over to me smiling toward me. "So your plan is still in motion?" I asked as she nodded her eyes watering as it caught the attention of the Prince, Natsu Dragneel. "What plan?" Natsu asked as it got everyone's attention. "I'm sending you all home" Lucy hand answered as everyone was staring at her in shock. "Kill the Dark Phoenix has given me extra power for a limited time" Lucy then spoke.

Soon other Fairy Tail members were coming over as the ones in front of us were staring toward us in shock. "To all of you, I will be nothing but a dream" Lucy soon spoke with sadness in her voice as Levy was shouting that she couldn't bare to lose Lucy also. She did just watched her lover die in front of her eyes, watched him take his own life. "Please I want you all to go on with life without fear, worry and death" Lucy spoke as seals showed up under the Fairy Tail members.

Levy was trying to rush to Lucy as Gajeel was holding her back. Lucy had tears going down her cheeks. "I love all of you" she spoke smiling toward her family. They was all shouting for her to stop but it was too late. The spell had started. Erza was the only one not shouting, instead she walked up to Lucy hugging her. "Stay safe" Erza whispered shocking her guild as Lucy hugged her back. "I will be fine, I have Irene and Zeref after all" Lucy spoke as I smiled toward my two daughters. My two young daughters.

Lucy knew who I was to Erza but Erza had no memory of me at all. I was glad. I left her in a town alone to protect her. I had no choice at the time. "At lest try and visit, I don't care if we don't remember I want to see you" Erza then spoke pulling away from the hug smiling toward Lucy as she made a charm bracelet show on Erza' wrist. "I will try, as long as you wear this you will know me" Lucy whispered as Erza smiled toward her even more than before her left eye watering badly. "Take care, Fairy Tail" Lucy spoke clicking her fingers as they vanished in front of our eyes.

That was when Lucy fell on her knees breaking down. 

~Time Skip To A Year Later, No One's Pov~ 

Erza of Fairy Tail was staring toward her bracelet smiling. She never took it off. She the only one in Fairy Tail who remembered Lucy Heartfilla the Celestail Mage. The Celestail Mage of Fairy Tail. "Why only me?" Erza asked in a whisper as she didn't let anyone else remember her. Not even Levy. Erza was confused on it. That was when she saw a young girl walking over to her. She had short black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was wearing a red dress. "Hello" she spoke smiling brightly confusing Erza slightly.

"Hello there, where are your parents?" Erza asked as the young girl grabbed her hand asking her to help her find her mother. Erza agreed smiling as she was a kind person at heart. The young girl took Erza around the town until they reached outside Lucy's old apartment. Erza was confused but the young girl went inside getting Erza to follow her as they went into the old apartment. It was now empty and up for sale. "What is your name?" Erza asked bending down to the young girl's height. 

"Her name is Layla Dragneel" a female voice spoke behind Erza making her turn around and stand straight as her eyes watered seeing none other than Lucy smiling toward her. "She is my daughter" Lucy spoke as the young girl rushed over hugging Lucy as Lucy ended up picking the young Layla up. "I wondered where she went" Lucy laughed as Erza had tears going down her face she she hugged her best friend, hugged her sister. "I said I would try and visit didn't I?" Lucy asked hugging back with one arm as the young Layla giggled.

"You did" Erza replied as that was when Lucy explained why she let Erza be the only one to remember her. They two of them, where sisters. Lucy explained who Irene was, how she was Erza's mother and what happened to her. The three girls stayed in the empty apartment all day talking, smiling and seeing each other once again.