Part 22

18 months later

Camila POV

Today I am planning to propose to Lauren. Lauren doesn't know I'm going to propose, at least I hope since I know Dinah can't keep quite.

It is the afternoon and I am planning our first date night since my tour finished and she is taking a break from her tour. My plan is to take Lauren on a picnic on a small hill just next to the beach in Malibu and then I'll propose after dinner.

I have the picnic cloth, the food is in the basket and I have the beautiful ring in my jean pocket.

A few hours later, Lauren and I were almost finished eating. Lauren snuggled up into my side as I had my left arm over her. When we were done eating I slowly shifted my hand, feeling the ring box in my right pocket, getting ready to propose.

Lauren POV

Camila helped me up to my feet and I turned around and started putting the food containers back into the basket. After I was done, I turned around and saw Camila on one knee with a small box in her hands.

I gasped and felt tears threatening to escape my eyes. Camila looked up into my eyes and said "Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado when you sing to me and write songs about me my heart flutters. I love the confidence and kindness your words helds. Everytime we kiss my stomach explodes with butterflies. I love the way you laugh at my jokes that aren't even funny. I love that you have a beautiful heart, soul and mind.
I love how I can talk to you about anything. I love how one minute you can be my cute Lolo, but the minute you'll be the sexy goddess, Lauren Jauregui especially on stage and in bed."

"I love you so much and can't even describe how I feel for you. I want you to be mine forever."

"So will you Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, marry me?" She slowly opened the black box and stared deeply into my eyes again. "Yes, I will marry you."

She hurriedly took the ring out of the box, putting it on my left ring finger and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. We pulled away and she said, "Well sexy fiancee  let's pack up and go back to our apartment so that we can celebrate by making love."

A/N
Well I'm back next is the wedding hope this was good.