I screeched with both horror and amusement as I covered my ears and Josh shook with laughter. "Way to much information!" I pretended to gag.

Josh's chuckling subsided before he looked me up and down, remembering my clothes soaked state. "Showers just through that door over there, the left one, not the right, the right is the closet. Towels are on the shelf in there. I'll be out making pizza," he leaned down and kissed my forehead before hurrying out of the room.

He quickly poked his head back in. "Chuck your wet clothes in the laundry chute, I'll put them in the dryer."

I nodded and he disappeared again, shivering as I hurried in to the bathroom. I turned the shower on before I began to peel off my wet clothes, rolling them up, before throwing them in to the laundry chute. At home I always showered for around twenty minutes. I didn't want to do that here though so I washed and rinsed as fast as I could. I kept my hair up in its bun and out of the water so that I didn't have to worry about drying it. I turned the shower off, stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body.

And that's when it hit me, I hadn't even thought about what I would wear after the shower. How could I have not thought that far ahead? I started to panic a little but I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Maybe Josh had something that I could wear? I didn't have much choice really, it was either that or take a cab home in my towel; I think not!
I opened the door to the ensuite and looked in to Josh's bedroom.

"Josh?" I loudly whispered.

I waited a minute but no response came.
I stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the dresser. A song coming from the little radio on the bed side table caught my attention. It was one of my favourite Chainsmokers songs. I turned it up and let my body sway with the song. There were certain songs in this world that could send me in to euphoric state of total bliss and this was one of them.

"Don't worry my love! We're learning to love," I sang along. "But it's hard when you're young."

I moved with the upbeat instrumental tune, losing myself when a firm set of hands gripped my waist, causing me to jump with fright. I spun around and found Josh right behind me, a devilish grin on his handsome face. His hands found my waist again and he stood close. So, so close.

My breathing was shallow as I swallowed. "You scared me."

"Sorry. I should have announced myself. I'm just not used to seeing gorgeous girls in their towels, dancing in my room," he mumbled flirtatiously. "Took me by surprise."

He stared at me with want in his eyes. He scanned my face and watched my lips. But he didn't make a move. He just continued to look down at me with soft, yet dangerous eyes.

I don't know what came over me, but the look on his face as he drank in my features gave me a burst of confidence. I bit my lip and smiled. Without breaking eye contact, I leaned on my tip toes and closed the distance between us by pressing a kiss on to his lips. He was clearly stunned by me making the first move, but only for a split second.

He instinctively encircled his arms around my body and kissed me back. His hands explored their way up and down my torso, our tongues moved together quickly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged on his hair, a groan escaped his mouth and it peaked my need for him. His hands slowly travelled down, further and further until they were on my thighs. He dug his fingers in to my skin and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist without breaking our kiss.

Suddenly my towel fell off.

I was stark naked... and I didn't care.

I heard Josh's breath catch and his fingers tightened on my back.