Oneshot (heavily edited)

THE ALARM LATER AT THE STORY IS IN THE MEDIA

⛔❌❎🚫❗❗a person dies here !!!!!1!1!1!!1!1! if ur offended by that then get the fuck away!!!!!!!1!1!1!!11!

you dont need to make me feel like shit because of comments about death is not a simple thing because i fucking know that okay i know what it feels when people you love die, plus i already feel lile shit everyday i can make myself feel disgusting and ugly myself thank you very much

if ur here just for the sake of crying your heart out because you wanted to, you can go ahead and enjoy 💕

Edit: i was editing the oneshot chapter for that major person death warning when suddenly wattpad got me fucked up and crashed and i lost the draft and i had to write shit all over again, i was only able to retrieve one third of the work which made me extremely pissed.

you know who you are. fuck you.
-----------------------------------------------------------

" Hoseok!  Don't leave me! You promised! " You screamed at the top of your lungs. You woke up to a familiar place only to realize that it was your room.

Rubbing your eyes to get accustomed to the currently dark place, you turned your body to the side where the lamp was and turned it on to find that it was two in the morning.

" October 19, huh... A wonderful anniversary." You got up, prepared your clothes and took a bath.

After taking a bath, you wore a floral dress that is only until your knees. You wore a light blue flats that fit perfectly with your feet. You smiled to yourself. " This is good, yeah?"

---
You waited for the elevator and you suddenly remembered the first time you two have met.

——

" You're waiting for the elevator too?" A boy with a styled black hair and bright smile asked.

" Yeah."

" Where are you going?  Me, I'm going to my school. "

" Really? Me too! What school? "

" Oh, uh, I don't usually say private information about me but you seem nice. I'm going to (school). "

" What a coincidence me too! "

——

Ding!

The elevator noise makes you snap back to reality and bitterly smile. Heading straight to the flower shop downtown, you greet familiar faces on the streets.

" Hey, how's going? " Seokjin, the shop owner smiles at you and asks, " Is it that time of the year again? "

You nodded and proceeded to check the flowers in store.

" Hey Jin? "

" Would it be possible to request specific flowers? "

" Sure, anything for a dear friend. "

You smile at him and say all the flowers you wanted, one by one.

" Asters, Purple Tulips, Rosemaries, Eglantine Roses, and if you happen to have Stargazer Lilies, that would be lovely. "

Seokjin lets all the names of the flowers sink in deep down his mind and his heart crumbles at the thought.

Asters, a symbol of love