The Prophecy [EDITED]

Start from the beginning

"Oh really, she needs that Shiro guy when I am still here." Sasuke muttered and I chuckled softly.

"But what are you gonna say to the Hokage?" Shinjiru asked and Ayumi smiled.

"I got that part Shinji-kun. Trust me." Ayumi grinned and Shinjiru smiled.

"Okay, fine. You know I can't resist you." Ayumi chuckled and hugged him. I heard Sasuke growled and I sighed. He really like Ayumi.

"Thank you Shinji-kun!" Ayumi smiled happily and she release the hug. "You are really a great friend of Yuu-kun!" Yuu-kun? Who is that?

"You don't like me as your friend?" Shinjiru pouted and Ayumi laugh.

"Of course I don't like you as your friend but I like you as my super duper fabulous extraordinary close friend." Ayumi chirped and Shinjiru laugh.

"You are really the opposite of Yuusuke." ~Shinjiru

"Oh come on, Shinji!! You know that my brother was really a cry baby like me when we are young!!" Ayumi smirked.

"I don't know about that because he was such a bad*ss." ~Shinjiru

"Feeling bad@ss" They both laugh and We (Sasuke and Me) Sweatdropped.

"Back to our topic, that Uchiha boy is in your team right??" Shinjiru asked and Sasuke look at them suspiciously and started to listen carefully.

"You mean Sasuke? Yeah, what about that?" ~Ayumi

"He is the brother of Itachi right?" Shinjiru asked and Sasuke growled again.

"Y-yeah." Ayumi speak softly.

"Sorry to bring that topic." Shinjiru apologize and Ayumi smiled.

"It's fine." Ayumi smiled again. "Obito-kun, Shisui-kun, Itachi-kun and you are like my family. They are close to me." Ayumi said softly and me and Sasuke gasped.

"She is close with the three Uchihas but she is a Kishimoto. She is a mystery to me." Sasuke whispered and I nodded.

"Sasuke, you take a rest I'll be staying here and guard her. I'll tell you what will I know." I said softly and he nodded he stand up and walk away. I turn my attention to Ayumi.

"Isn't it Obito is you-"

"-my cousin? Yeah, He is the first person that I met when I came to the Uchiha Compound. Shisui, my first trainer and friend. Itachi, my first guardian, second trainer and second friend." Ayumi said and I gasped does that mean..

"Wait! How about Sasuke?" Shinjiru asked and I eyed them suspiciously.

"About Sasuke, he was my third friend. Let's say best friends." Ayumi said while looking at the sea.

"Was?" Shinjiru look at her. And she sighed.

"He change.... A lot." Ayumi look at him sadly and Shinjiru hug him. "Ever since the day I remove his memories. I don't if I did the right thing."

"It's ok, Ayumi. I am here for you. Your new friends are there for you." ~Shinjiru

"I wish Obito is still alive..." Ayumi said softly and that hit my nerves. Ayumi is really like him. Happy, jolly but deep inside is sadness. I want to save him but he insisted. If Obito is still alive, Ayumi will be always happy as she be.

"Come on, Yui-chan. Shisui and Obito will not be happy if your face is like that." ~Shinjiru

"My face is beautiful when I am sad nor happy!!!" She chirped and Shinjiru laugh

"Your like you father, Ryota Uchiha." Shinjiru said. Ayumi's father is Ryota Uchiha? Is she an Uchiha?

"No, I'm like my mother right mom?" Ayumi said and she giggled "Told ya." She winked and they laugh.