t w e n t y

OMNISCIENT

"It's okay if you won't." Sana said, but she's praying in the inside that the couple in front if her would say yes. Yoongi and Nayeon's eyes are fixed at Taehyung's direction, as if they're giving him a meaningful look. Sana noticed that, but pretended like it was nothing. She can feel like the couple is asking permission from Taehyung--which made her confused and curious at the same time.

"W-We'll see." Nayeon stuttered. Sana is stayed positive about Nayeon's answer, though it may mean that she won't agree. Yoongi told them to have dinner together. Sana hesitated at first, but she eventually said yes. She texted her "fiancé" that she'll be eating out and thankfully, Yuta agreed. He reasoned out that he will not be able to go out with her for dinner because he's going to stay up inside the office doing his work.

As they were having dinner and are talking about Sana's wedding which will be happening on the 21st of November, a familiar couple with a kid walked towards them. Nayeon and Yoongi took Sana to one of Jin's restaurant.

"Hey, man." Yoongi smiled at Seokjin. "Oh, you've adopted a kid already?"

"Yeah, we're kinda taking Minrin for a walk." He answered which made Taehyung's eyebrows cross. He looked over and saw the orphan that he loved so much.

"M-Minrin?" Minrin's eyes went to the kid and so does the child. Their eyes met. Seokjin and the others were pretty confused and stunned. Taehyung immediately stood up and squatted in front of the kid. Minrin hugged him and he hugged him back.

"Tae? Do you know her?" Mina asked, pointing the child. Taehyung is crying because of joy. This is the first time that he had seen her again since she was adopted. He really loved the child and Minrin is like a real daughter for him.

Taehyung smiled at the couple and nodded while hugging the kid, "You were the couple who adopted her?"

"Y-Yeah," Jin nodded. "It seems like the two of you are really close." He scratched his nape. He feels guilty for picking the kid that Taehyung loved the most. He and his fiance wasn't aware of it.

"She's like a daughter to me." Minrin faced Taehyung and kissed his tears. He giggled a bit and asked the kid how is he doing. "I'm fine, Minrin-ah." He glanced at Jin and Mina who are waiting for him to give their adopted daughter back. "Go back to your parents, okay?" Minrin nodded and kissed the tip of his nose. He stood up and Minrin ran towards Jin. Jin smiled at the kid and carried her.

Sana's eyes can't stop watching Taehyung. She's smiling all the time and she suddenly wished that Yuta will be a loving father for "their" baby. Jin and Mina added another table beside the table where they saw the couples. They have decided to eat dinner with them.

"Sana, how's Taehyung doing as a fiancé?" Mina asked while slicing her steak. Taehyung forgot to tell them that Sana doesn't remember them still.

Sana giggled a bit and answered, "He's just a friend." Her answer made Jin and Mina confused. "Wait, are you guys my friends, too?"

"Wait--"

Jin was cut off by Taehyung, "Sana-ssi, they're your friends, too. They own this restaurant."

"Really?" Taehyung just nodded. Nayeon and Yoongi kept silent as the two are conversing. "The food here is really great." Mina just smiled and fed Minrin. "Wait, so from what country are you guys?" Jin looked puzzled. He glanced at Taehyung and his friend just gave him a "just-go-with-the-flow-and-I'll-explain-later" look.

Jin smiled softly, "We just came home from France. We went there for vacation."

"Ah, really?" Jin nodded. "So, you can go to my wedding? It's on the 21st." He looked at his wife for a second and his eyes went to Taehyung. Taehyung kept his head low. They know what's going on.