f i v e

TAE'S POV

I woke up and realized that I'm inside a room. It's a clean and white room and I think I'm inside the hospital again.

I sat down and tried remembering what happened to me before I was sent here. Grocery... Oreos... Department Store... Sana... Bathrobes... The last thing that I saw before blacking out is a bathrobe. I don't know how it is connected to me. I don't know why my head hurted when I saw those robes.

Maybe it's part of my past... I just sighed and was about to get off from the bed, but I realized that I don't know how to go home. I don't know where am I, too. But I still hopped off and exited the room. I realized that I'm not in the hospital, but inside a clinic.

A nurse immediately ran towards me and told me I still can't go home, but I insisted. She nodded, but unsure of her decision. I gave her a half-smile before leaving.

I looked at my wrist watch and it's already 6 PM. My stomach started grumbling. It means that I am getting hungry. I checked my pocket to see if I have some money left and gratefully, I still have.

I took the paperbags with me and exited the clinic. I looked for a perfectly good restaurant on the second floor and when I found one, I entered and sat down.

A waiter asked for my order, but I just told him to serve me the cheapest meal. While waiting, I was shocked to see Jisoo and Jinyoung enter the same restaurant. Our eyes met and she dragged Jinyoung along with her towards me.

"Tae! Where have you been?!" She asked, worried. I lowered my head, feeling ashamed. I feel like I let them down. "We're so worried!"

"I'm sorry," I apologized and smiled a little. "I went to the grocery to buy you guys some food." I stood up and handed them the grocery bags. Jinyoung took it and peeked inside. "I'm really sorry." I scratched my nape and put my hands on my pocket. "I think I should go now. Maybe I should be on my own--"

"Wait, what are you nuts?" Jisoo reacted and stopped me from going. "You have no memory left and you're going by yourself?"

"It feels like I'm a problem for you guys. I'm a grown up man and I think I should be on my own now." I smiled, but before I could walk out, the couple hugged me. "Thank you for letting me stay." I thanked them and escaped from the embrace.

Jinyoung handed me something and it's like a gadget, "This is a cellphone. Just open it and call us if you need some help. I already put our contact numbers there."

I took it and thanked them, again. "I'll be going now," I told them and walked away.

Well, for now, I don't know where should I go. I'll just walk until my legs can't anymore.

*

OMNISCIENT

Taehyung woke up because of the loud horns of the cars on the street. He realized that it was already morning and there are many people passing by him.

On that night, he slept on the streets. At first, he can't sleep because he's afraid. Afraid that goons will beat him up for taking their territory. Apparently, it didn't happen.

He was also afraid that Sana might see him. He doesn't want to be with her because of the girl he saw before--which is Sana, but he doesn't know what is her name. If he only knew that Sana is the girl that he saw before, he would be the happiest man alive.

It's cold outside and it's also one of the reasons why he's having a hard time sleeping. He doesn't have a bed. He slept on a pile of thrown cardboards and newspapers.

He knew the risks and consequences of leaving the couple. He doesn't want them to take care of him now that he's already a grown up. He wanted all of that.

He sat down and sighed. He looked around and saw different kinds of human beings. He saw lots of businessmen, elderlies, children in their school uniforms and many more. But what caught his eyes is a couple and a baby. He felt somewhat jealous. He wanted to be a father when he saw the man while playing his daughter's hands.

The man, apparently, is Yoongi and he's playing Yoona's hands while Nayeon is carrying her.

But he doesn't know them.

He stood up, ironed his wrinkled yesterday clothes using his hands and walked.

He doesn't have anything except for a cellphone. He was thinking if he should call Jisoo and Jinyoung, but that would be ridiculous since he was the one who left. It would hurt his pride.

He stopped when he smelled something. He's infront of a bake shop. His stomach grumbled, complaining for food, and he held it. He doesn't have any money to buy even just a crumble of bread. He doesn't have a single cent on his pockets.

His shoulders fell and he sighed for the nth time. He was about to walk away when someone blocked his path. It's an old woman, holding a paperbag of full of bread.

"You're the man in the TV, right?" She asked, but he doesn't know how to react from what she said. He doesn't know how to answer back because it's awkward for him. "I'm Hee Sung."

"Hello," he greeted and smiled shyly. "My name is Taehyung," the lady seemed shocked, probably because Taehyung knew what is his name. "If I'm not mistaken." He whispered to himself.

"You remembered your name?" The lady asked, shocked. "Or you were just playing that you have an amnesia?" He felt awkward, so he just scratched his head.

"I bumped into someone I knew before. She told me that my name was Taehyung." He answered her. He clearly doesn't know what is this lady's intention. Why did she approached him? Does she need anything from him? Of all the people that she should ask, why him?

"Do you stay with her?"

He shook his head sidewards, saying no, "I'm living by myself on the streets." As much as he wanted to tell her lies, he won't and can't. He doesn't like lying.

"Oh, is that so?" Sympathy can be read in the Hee Sung's eyes. She then thought of an idea that might probably help him. "I'm working in an orphanage. Maybe you could stay for a while." Taehyung was in shock when he heard her words. He never knew that an old lady will take her, but he doubted her actions. The lady is really kind towards him and he thought that maybe it's a bad thing.

But he still went with her.

Hee Sung wasn't a fraud. She did take him to the orphanage where she was working. At the time when she opened the gates, he saw lots of children playing around. There's a large playground and there are many trees that shade them.

He felt sudden joy when he saw the kids. They passed by them and they greeted him. He carried two toddlers and they played with him.

He remembered the couple with a baby that he saw earlier this morning and his smile faded. Yes, there are many kids around him, but he has no partner. He remembered the woman he saw many times. He thinks that it's destiny. He had saw her many times already, it's not coincidence anymore. It's fate. They're fated to meet, but not now.

For the meantime, Hee Sung showed him his room. He thanked her and locked himself inside.

He threw hisself to bed and stared at the ceiling. He kept on thinking about Sana. How beautiful her face is, how imperfectly perfect her curves are and how he saw sadness in her eyes.

His chest pained and he held it. We will meet someday. He thought and went to sleep.

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D