Salty smackdown AND ANOTHER STORY TIME

So I play baritone, and I used to play trumpet

So I play baritone, and I used to play trumpet. Back when I played trumpet (early 2016 and before), I was invited to this county band fest with my sister and a few other people, like keeksbehere . Basically, a ton of middle and high school band kids who are a-okay at playing get to play in a huge band of 100-200 people together and put on a concert on Saturday.

I was in the Trumpet one section (the best players of the trumpet section), but last chair (the worst of the best *finger guns*). That meant, though, that I was right behind the French horn one section.

During one of the practices, the band director was going over something with the saxophones or flutes. I had time to waste (you know, they're a mess up there). I looked in front of me... and there sat an angel.

She had glowing golden hair, and a pearly smile. Her visage was angled, and her eyes were an amazing green-hazel. She had a flower crown -- either pink or blue flowers. She smiled at the player next to her.

Dude.

I was speechless.

I found out her name afterwards (props to keeksbehere ), and like... Brianna, if you're out there... what would I say to you? Never mind, let me try that again.

Brianna, if you're out there... wanna go for pizza?