14.

Matteo's Pov

I see that Jada walks away. I skate of the rink but Luna grabs my wrist and pulls me back. 'Where are you going? she whispers. 'After Jada' 'But Tamara isn't done here. She has to announce where we going.' 'Tell me later but I really have to go after Jada.' I skate away. 'But...' I hear her say but she stops when she sees I am already off the rink. I go to the lockers to search there for her when I see her sitting on a bench there. I go sit next to her. 'I'm sorry' I begin. 'For what? You did nothing wrong.' I don't know what to say. 'Matteo?' 'Uhm yeah, but aren't you mad?' 'No, I am also not sad if you think that. I see how you look at Luna. 'What?' 'Matteo, I see you like her.' I sigh. 'It is true right?!' 'Yes, maybe, I don't know, I don't know what I feel for her.' 'But you are sure you don't like me? Just say it to me, then I know how you see me.' 'You are a great girl and really beautiful' 'But you don't like me?!' I shake slowly my head. 'I am sorry. You deserve someone who really likes you.' 'Thanks for saying. But I had a great time with you.' 'Me too, friends?' She nods. 'Of course, but I don't know how long I will stay here.' 'Huh?' 'My dad is a diplomat. And yeah we move a lot.' 'I completely understand you, I have the same. But we finally moved back here after two years.' 'That is great, well, it is special if we stay somewhere more than 6 months.' 'What? That is not good.' 'What can you do about it. I hope you and Luna will come together one day.' I smile. 'But does that mean you are going right now to somewhere else?' 'No, but this was only a short, kind of vacation so next week I am gone.' 'I am sorry.' 'You can't do something about it.' I smile. At the same time, Luna skates really fast into the lockers room. 'I am sorry I interrupt you two. But Tamara told us where we going.' She says hyper. Jada is right. I like her and not even a little. 'And where are we going?' 'The competition is in Cancun, what means that Simon, Ambar, you and I are going back to my home.' She shouts of excitement. It is so good to see her happy. 'We are going to Cancun' She shouts again and jumps up and down. 'That is amazing. We are going to your home' 'Congratulations you two, that is great Luna' 'Thank you so much, well, I see you tomorrow? Tamara wants that our performance is going to be perfect.' 'Yeah, sure. See you tomorrow.' She skates away. 'I go to Gaston, he probably needs me right now.' 'Yeah, I get that. Well, I see you' 'Yeah, bye' I skate to Gaston, who is hugging Nina. 'I am sorry guys, you were great.' 'Thanks, but you two deserved to win. You are amazing' 'Thanks' 'Where is Jada?' 'Uhm, we broke up' I see that Gaston is smirking. And Nina can't stop smiling. 'Guys, why so happy?' 'Do I really need to tell that?' Gaston says. 'Never mind' I roll my eyes. I know exactly what he means but Nina doesn't have to know that because that means Luna will also know it pretty soon. 'How did Jada react?' 'Well, she expected already' 'Really?' 'Apparently, she began about it. But she is also going next week.' 'What? Goes to where?' 'I don't know, but her dad is diplomat so you understand the deal.' He nods. 'Did you saw Luna?' Nina asks randomly. 'She went to her home.' 'How do you know?' 'She came to tell me that we were going to Mexico when I was talking with Jada and after that she went home' 'Okay, I think I go also to home' 'Nina stay, please.' She smiles, she can't say no to Gaston. 'Okay, but not really long okay' 'Yeah, yeah' and gives her a kiss on her cheek. 'Well, I will go then. See you guys' 'Ciao' I walk away and turn quick around back to Gaston and Nina. 'Do you see? He let me go and you he begs to stay.' She laughs. 'I am sorry dude you aren't so important for me anymore. Maybe you have to find a new girlfriend soon' He smirks. I roll my eyes and turn me around. 'Yeah, yeah. Bye guys' I yell when I walk away.

When I am home I have a melody in my head but I just can't get it out there at the guitar. I let it go and fall asleep. The next day I still hear the melody in my head. I go straight after my breakfast to Roller until my dad says something 'Matteo, where are you going?' I hear my dad say. 'Roller.' 'Again' 'Yes, I have to practice.' He sighs. I walk away and now I go straight to Roller. I walk inside and walk to the cafeteria. 'Simon, can I order something' 'Yeah, sure. What do you want?' 'A vanilla milkshake. And did you see Luna?' 'Not yet, I think she is still home and I will bring it to you.' 'Thanks' I go sit at a table and try to mumble the song from my head. But it doesn't work. Apparently, I looked very angry and didn't notice at all that Gaston was walking to me. 'You don't have to look so angry at me' I go with a shock out of my thoughts. 'What?' 'That you looked very angry at me.' 'Oh, well I was thinking about something' 'And something is a particular Mexicana called Luna?' 'Funny, but no. I was thinking about a song that I can't get out of my head.' 'Mumble it. Maybe I can help' 'That is the problem I can't mumble it. It doesn't look to work.' At the same time, Simon gives me my Vanilla milkshake. 'Thanks' 'No problem, do you also want something?' 'No, thanks. I am good' He nods and walks away. I drink my milkshake and talk a little with Gaston. After that, I walk to lockers to change my shoes into skates and skate to the rink. I look If I see Luna but she still isn't here. I practice a little and try a few tricks. After a half an hour she skates to me. 'I am sorry that I am so late. I overslept.' 'It is okay, you are here now' 'Are you here long?' 'The whole morning, but I couldn't sleep really well so I went to Roller.' 'That is shit' I nod. 'Should we practice?' 'Yes, let's go. Did you already came with something' 'A few moves, but not much' 'Okay, we can do that first. But Tamara said to me that she want also to practice with us' 'We hear then from her when I think' she nods. 'Should we start then' she nods and I grab her hand and pull her with me and we begin to skate.

After a few hours skating, we do the last move. I lift her up and when she stands on the ground she turns really quick and we stand really close. Eye to eye. I look in her eyes and suddenly there pop words on the melody in my head. She let me quickly go. 'I...I think we are done for today' 'Yeah, uhm. I went great' she nods. 'I have to go. I see you' She skates away before I can say something and I keep staring at her until she is gone. I snap myself back to reality and skate to the lockers again. Change my skates and walk to the dressing room. I know there is a guitar and I really need to try to get this song finally out of my head. I take the guitar and begin to sing the words. Suddenly the melody comes finally out of my head. I begin to play and it feels the lyrics make itself. When I am almost done with the song it is already an hour later. I want to make the last accords when somebody runs in the dressing room. 'Luna, what is wrong?' I almost jumped off my chair. 'Tamara, wants us to come all together in the cafeteria. Right now' 'That's it?' She nods. 'I thought something awful happened.' 'Don't worry, nothing happened' I sigh as relief and walk after her to the cafeteria. 'Great, you are all here now. ' Tamara says. She stands before the stage and Simon, Ambar, Luna and I stand by the tables. 'At first congratulations at you all four. You did a great job and you can be really proud. So as you all know the final is in Cancun. What is very excited of course for Luna and Simon. And I promise you have enough free time there.' 'Yes, then we can we show you Cancun if you like that?' She says excitedly. 'I really like that' 'Yes, I really want to see where my boyfriend grew up' I need to try not to puke and I see that Luna has also that problem even she smiles sweetly to Ambar. Now I need to keep my laugh. Tamara goes further. 'So I wanted to tell about how we going to do train this week. Friday is the open and the Monday after that we go already to Cancun because that Friday is the competition. I thought to train with you all 4, an hour at a day and one hour more for Luna and Matteo if you also want that.' 'That sounds okay with me' Simon says. We all nod. 'Okay, thanks for your attention. And now we can go further. Oh and we start tomorrow with the training.' We nod again and Tamara walks away. Simon walks to Luna and talks while Ambar begins to talk to me. 'I see how you look at Luna' I turn me around and face her. 'What?' I begin to laugh. 'I see how you look, you like her.' 'Yeah, of course, Ambar' I know I like her but that is not something Ambar has to know. I walk away. 'Wait' She says. I face her. 'What?' 'I can help you with that she is going to like you' 'Okay, now you become creepy.' 'Because I want to see you happy?' 'No, that you want to help me. And really you don't have to. I have to go' I walk away to Luna who still is talking with Simon. 'I am sorry I interrupt but are we done with practice today?' 'Yeah, we practiced a lot so definitely enough.' 'Okay, I go home then, see you tomorrow.' 'Ciao Chico Fresa' I walk away, to outside. It is around dinner time but I really don't want to go home. I don't want to hear my dad about my future and my college. I actually wanted to eat here but it is weird to come back when I said I would go. I call Gaston. 'Hola' 'Hola Matteo, what is wrong?' 'Nothing but are you doing something?' 'Not much I am in Roller.' 'Oh, yeah I don't want to go home because yeah my dad and that kinda stuff but should we grab somewhere dinner?' 'Sounds good, you can come to Roller?' 'I just was there. And told that I would go home' 'So, you changed your mind. Come, then can we grab here dinner' 'Okay' I sigh. 'I am going' I hung up and walk back to Roller, I see Gaston sitting at the bar. I walk to him and we order some food.

Gaston is already going home and I am still skating on the rink to get my thoughts of Luna. It is almost closing time but nobody is here to close so I will wait. Just for the good. And for my head. After a few minutes, Luna is skating to the rink. 'Luna? What are you doing here so late?' 'I...Uh...I was cleaning stuff up.' 'And now what you were really doing?' She smiles weakly. 'Why do you think I am lying?' 'Because I know are working not now.' 'Oh yeah, right.' She laughs weak. 'Yeah, I was working on a song' 'Really? Are you going to sing it on the open?' 'I don't think so, but maybe we can use it at the competition.' 'That sound good. If Tamara likes it too.' She nods. 'Do you think we are going to win?' 'I don't know, but we are good, really good actually. And we are going to do what we can.' I skate close to her and take her arms. 'Don't worry, we are going to be great.' 'Do you think?' I nod. 'Not with the same end as the first competition, right?! I want to win through my skates, not through my lips.' I laugh. 'I trust you, I am not kissing you at the competition in your home town.' 'Thank you' She smiles and laughs. We stare into each other's eyes and I lean in.

*A/N: Yes, yes, yes. Finally a new chapter. I am sorry for 2 weeks waiting. But I had to update my other story and started a new Ruggarol story. If you like them I would appreciate if you read it. That would mean a lot to me. I have also my last weeks of school with my last tests so I am sorry if my stories take a while if I update them. In 2 weeks I have vacation and I will write more then. Well, that was everything I wanted to say. I hope you liked this chapter. And Lutteo is coming really soon finally. X Laura*