2.

'Are you happy, you can no am just imaginedw everyday practice with me. Isn't that a dream come true.' I look angry at him. This can't be happening. From every person Tamara can let me compete with it has to be chico Fresa... I just want to compete with Simon before I can say something to Tamara Ambar yells: 'Tamara, is it so difficult to let me compete with Matteo I mean the king and queen of the rink has to compete together.' 'I don't often agree with Ambar but know she has a point. Can I just not compete with Simon, we are better together.' 'Stop everybody. I switched your two duo's because I know that you four have a lot of potention to win. And I believe that if we mix that you four become even more dangerous for the competion.' 'But...' begins Ambar again. Ughh that girl can never shut her mouth. 'No but. This are the duo's if you like it or not.' Dammit. I walk to Nina who stands to talk with Gaston. They are the only duo that have the partner they want. 'The only thing I wanted was competing with Simon not against.' 'I know Luna, it is pretty annoying you can't with the person you want.' 'And that it has to be Matteo, the only person I didn't want.' 'Well, if I need to be honest, Matteo is a good guy if you get to know him.' 'Maybe Gaston, but I didn't see the good guy in Matteo yet.' 'I know, but about you two as a duo. How you were skating last year, you and Matteo are at the same level. I think you can be better then Ambar if you have the right passes.' 'Really?! But Matteo was the 'King of the rink'' 'Yes, and you became the queen.' I look at Nina very surprisely 'I said he was a sweet guy' I laugh 'You were right Nina.' I hug them both and walk to the rink I really need destraction right now. I put my skates on and begin to practice a few moves and jumps. 'That looks good. I didn't know you were so good.' I hear someone say after me. 'Can you never leave me alone?'  I turn around to face him. 'Actually I like to hang around you.' He say with a smirk. 'Very funny, I go with skating if you don't mind.' I turn around and begin to skate. Why has he always to be where I be. I make a piroutte, not that it went very good, because I was distracted about...well, you know who..and sit on my butt. 'You are really good in skating are you?!' 'And you are really good in annoying people are you?!' I get up and skate through. He begin to skate for me with his face to me. 'Well, it is what you calls annoying. And I don't think I am annoying.' 'Maybe you have to think again then.' I roll my eyes and want to skate away when Matteo grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. We are centimeters from eachoter and I can feel his breathing in my face. I really don't enjoying this. 'You know, we have to compete together and the king of the rink don't lose. So if you want some lessons before we make a cheography, I can make some time free for you.' I pull my wrist back. 'Thank you, but I think I am fine. Should we start tomorrow with the cheography?' I skate a little bit backwards so I can breath normal again. 'Tomorrow after school, see you here then.' 'Yes, I think so. Chau chico Fresa.' 'Chauu.' He says with a kind of a smirk on his face. What is wrong with him and smirking I mean he can't do or say something without smirking. I skate away and go to the lockers to change my skates into shoes before I walk to Simon. 'I am really bummed that we can't compete together.' 'Yeah, same Luun. But one advantage: you can compete with the king of the rink, who doesn't want that?!' 'Me!' Simon laughs. 'Hey, but don't say you aren't happy with your queen. I wish you luck with all her whining.' 'Thanks, but I think it won't be that bad. I mean it is not that she every minute is whining.' I look at him with a 'Are you serious' look. He begin to stutter and turned red. 'I mean, is it possible for her to whine every minute?!' 'Yeah....I don't hope it for you.' Still a little bit confused about why Simon turned red I mean he talked about Ambar if they really know eachoter but that can't right?! 'Well, I have to go. Are you eating tonight with us?' 'Thanks Luun, but I already planned to go somewhere with Nico and Pedro. Maybe next time?' 'Yes, ofcourse. Have fun.' 'Thanks, see you tomorrow.' 'See you tomorrow.' I give him a kiss on his cheek and walked outside. I walk in the way of our house when they comes a car riding next to me. After a minute riding next to me the window goes down and they comes a head out of the window. Are you fricking kiddin' me?! 'What do you want?' I say while I keep staring forward. 'I only want to ask you if you want a ride home. I am riding also to Ambars house so you can join me if you want.' 'No thank you.' 'But every girl wants to ride with me.' 'Apparently I am not just like every girl.' 'Okay, what you want. But remember the Matteo Balsano asked you to ride with him.' 'Yeah, I will remember it.' I roll my eyes and walk through. 'Oh no, I totally forgot.' 'What?' Matteo asked. 'I have first to go to Nina's house. She still has my schoolbooks. I am sorry. But I have to go. Chau Chico Fresa.' I turn around and take another route to home. One without the annoying Matteo Balsano.