7.

'Matteo, Matteo' I hear Gaston yell and we snap back to the reality. Luna let quick my hand go and put her necklace away. While I look at Gaston with a 'Why now?'-look and he looks not understanding to me. 'What?' He quick whispers. 'Never mind' I say quick back. 'So how was the practice going? Gaston asks at us. 'Shit, the practice. Matteo, we really need to practice' 'Chica delivery don't stress. We know every detail.' 'I know, but you know last day and tomorrow is the competition and we don't want to fail.' she keeps rumbling. I take her hand again 'Luna, Luna' I try to stop her talking. 'Luna' Me and Gaston almost yell. 'What?' 'You kept rumbling. You really need to relax. Everything is going to be okay.' She looks at our hands and back to me. Gaston noticed and looked also to it, making him watching to me with a smirk. I quick let go. 'Luna, I am serious don't stress you know it perfectly.' 'Matteo is right. Luna, you are one of the best skaters of Roller, you definitely proved that last year. You don't have to stress. You know what to do. Trust yourself' Gaston say. Luna smiled at him. They become apparently good friends in the year she was here and I was in Italy. 'Thanks Gaston. That means a lot.' She gives him a hug. 'Hey, what about me. Didn't I help you.' I say. 'Don't be such a Fresa' and she punched me. 'Come on, Let's practice.' I grab her arm and pulls her to the rink. When I look behind me I see Gaston smirking and put his thumbs up. I smile at him and roll my eyes. When he understand I don't like her. Okay, maybe I like her. But he doesn't have to know that. 

'Can you this?' Luna almost yells and makes a pirouette while she jumps in the air. It is very impressive actually what she can do in such a short time. We are doing just freestyle because she really needed to relax. We practice it but we know it too good that a little bit free time don't bother. 'What do you think? I can do everything. I am the king of the rink remember?' I say with a smirk. She rolls playfully with her eyes. 'Yes, I know that. But it doesn't you can do everything' She says with a smirk. She learns the smirk thing. 'Watch.' I make speed and jump just for her I land. I make a bow. 'And what you thought I can't do?' She rolls her eyes. 'I'm going to drink something' And she skates away. 'Hey, wait. I didn't let you try something.' I skate after her and go stand for her. Making her almost fall. 'What want you me to do?' 'I want to try a new lift. For the next round already.' 'You are really optimistic about us in the competition, huh?!' 'Well, with me you can't lose, so yeah.' She smiles. Her beautiful smile. Matteo back to reality I scream to myself in my head. 'So what is your idea?' 'Uhm, I thought I maybe can lift you on my shoulders.' 'Matteo that is insane. Are you sure? I mean it is pretty heavy to put this already in the second round?! And also it is so dangerous' 'Luna do you trust me?' She nods a little. 'Okay, the only thing you have to do is hold my hands really tight' I take her hands. 'Okay, you have to try to pull all your power on my hands so I can pull you up.' She pulls all her power and I can pull her up. 'Okay, great. The only thing you have to do know is put your feet on my shoulder.' 'Are you crazy, I don't stand with my skates on your shoulders. That will ruin your shoulders.' 'Luna, just do it. Trust me.' She set her skates on my shoulders and weirdly enough I don't feel any pain. Maybe because it doesn't go as planned because suddenly I hear a scream. 'Matteo' Luna screams and she lets my hands go and falls forwards. As a reflex, I stretch my arms and she falls in them. I don't know how fast that went but I have her. She looks at me while she still lays in my arms. 'Can you put me down?' 'Oh yeah of course' I let her go when she start to talk again. 'It looks like that for once the king of the rink can't do something' 'Funny, but I caught you. So actually you have to thank me.' 'You are right. Thank you, King that you offered your life for me.' I laugh. 'That was what I meant. So are we do it again?' 'Uhm, what do think of that we don't do it anymore until we stand in the finale?' 'So you say we can do it in the finals?' 'Maybe, but know I go home.' She skates away. 'Oh, chica delivery. See you tomorrow.' I wink. She shakes her head and yells. 'See you tomorrow chico Fresa.' I smile. When she is away I do a little bit of freestyle and go to the car. 'Hola German' 'Hola Mr. Balsano. Where do want to go this evening? To the house of the Bensons?' 'No thank you. Between me and Ambar it is over.' 'Really? What happened? You two were so long together.' 'I don't know. We grew from each other. I become a different person since we are back.' 'I noticed.' 'Really?' 'Yes, normally we hadn't this kind of conversations and I also saw you have more interest in a brown haired girl. What is her name?' 'Luna'  I smile. 'Do you see. You begin to bright when somebody starts to talk about her.' 'Yeah sure, she lives with the Bensons. Her parents work there.' 'You sure you don't want to go to the Bensons?' German smirks. 'Do you know? Let's go. It can't be that bad.'  German nods and drives to the Bensons.