Chapter 40

Jessica's POV

Demi, Nikki, Bella, Jenna, Marissa and I are currently on a plane to Cancun. It's pretty funny. We literally planned this trip yesterday and now were actually going. We're all sitting in first class and it's amazing. I wish I had this treatment all the time! We're staying in Cancun for 4 days and 3 nights, so then we have one more day in LA to just hangout before everyone leaves.

I have my headphones on and I'm looking out the window just thinking. I gotta admit, I'm scared shitless to live in Demi's house alone. I mean...I'm responsible for a mansion. What if someone robs us? Or tries breaking in?

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn to my right and see no other than my beautiful girlfriend. I still can't believe I get the privilege to call her that.

"What?" I ask.

"What are you thinking about???" She asks and leans her head on my shoulder.

"Honestly, about how it's gunna be when you're on tour..."

She picks her head up and says "C'mon don't think about that. We're landing in Cancun in an hour, just live in the moment"

"It's hard to do that when I know in 5 days I'm hardly ever going to see you for 3 months."

"Jess..." She sighs.

"Don't worry about it. I'm proud of you for doing this and I can't wait to see the shows in LA. You're having fun so that makes me happy" I say to try and cover it up.

She kisses my cheek and says "I will hopefully be able to come home every two weeks if my calendar goes as planned, so don't worry. Okay?"

I nod and smile at her.

"We will be landing in Cancun within the next five minutes. Thank you for flying with American Airlines."

I open my eyes to the sound of the plane lowering down to the ground. I pick my head up and realize I was leaning on Demi's shoulder. She smiles and says "Good morning sleepy head". I rub my eyes and smile at her. She says "I can't wait for this vacation"

"Me either baby".

I sit up and stretch my arms out and feel Demi poke my side which if you didn't know, is my tickle spot. I jump and say "Hey! Don't start!"

She giggles and says "Start what?"

I smirk and say "Don't even try to play dumb"

She smiles and says "Okay fine. I won't. For now"

I smile "You're gunna get yourself in trouble"

"Me? Trouble? Never!" She says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes "Yea okay".

I feel ourselves touch down in Cancun as we slow down to a stop. All 7 of us, yes i said 7. Because Max had to come. As much as we begged him to let us go alone, no luck. So we walk off the plane and walk towards the baggage claim. Nikki walks next to me and I say "You excited?" She smiles and nods her head quickly. I say "But remember to say thank you to Demi, okay?"

"Yessssss for the millionth time I know"

I laugh and say "Okay just reminding you."

"Jess! This is yours right?!" Marissa asks from the baggage area. "Yea that's mine thanks". She smiles and nods.

"Okay everyone's got their stuff right?" Demi asks. "Yup" we all say. "Then lets goooo!" We all laugh and follow max outside to a big van. We throw all of our bags in the back. Max gets in the front next to the driver and everyone else starts piling in and I'm the last to get in. But there seems to be a problem. I say "Umm guys there's not another seat for me..."

Demi pats her lap "Just sit with me babe". I smile and look in the back and see Bella and Nikki making gagging faces. I stick my tongue out at them and sit on Demi's lap. She kisses my cheek and whispers "I can't wait for tomorrow night". She's talking about our night. That she promised I get to take care of. I can't wait for it. I smile and say "Me too baby, I can't wait for you to see what I have planned"

"Tell meeeee" she whines. I look in the back and see Jenna and then look back at Demi confused. Demi says "What?" I say "Oh I just got confused, I thought for a second I was sitting on the whining seven year olds lap, but no it's still the 24 year olds lap". Everyone in the van starts laughing and then Demi and Jenna both say "Hey!" at the same time. I laugh and whisper in Demi's ear "but it's my hot. Sexy. Amazing. Beautiful girlfriend." before biting it. She squeezes my side and whispers "settle down babe..."

I laugh and say "Sorry can't help it". She giggles and pecks my lips. Marissa says "Alright if you two love birds are done, we're here."

Max slides the door open for me and I jump off of Demi's lap and go to the back to start taking the bags out. We get a trolly thing to roll it all up to our room. Once everyone's out Demi says "Okay max is gunna go check us in."

I nod. Jenna rubs her eyes and whines "Mommy I'm tirweddddd" while holding her arms up for her to hold her. Demi groans and says "No princess just a few more minutes and then you can go take a nap."

She whines "but mommmmy"

"No Jenna". Damn I don't know how she does that. But it's hot. I feel a tug at my shorts that breaks me out of my trance, staring at Demi. I look down and there's Jenna holding her arms up. She says "Jessy pweaaase". I smile and pick her up from her underarms. She wraps her little legs around my waist and her arms around my neck before laying her down on my shoulder.

Demi smiles and shakes her head. I say "what? I couldn't leave her down there, she's too cute."

She smiles and says "Well looks like Jenna's got a new carrier then".

I shrug and say "Thats okay".

I smile at the thought of Jenna being so comfortable with me now. I actually love this feeling. Having a little girl in my arms. My girlfriend's little girl, which makes it even better. I rock her until I hear her breathing even out.

Max comes out and gives Demi an envelope with our cards. He says "Alright here's your things. Ill be next door. And if you plan on leaving the hotel call me."

Demi says "Yea, yea, yea I know the deal"

"I'm serious Demi"

"I know max! Thanks!"

She turns around and says "okay lets go"

Marissa and Demi push the thing holding our luggage through the lobby and into the elevator. We're on the highest floor, which is 25. Jeez.

Finally we make it up and I walk out with Jenna still sound asleep in my arms. Demi pulls out a room card and says "Welcome to paradise" before opening the door.

After we all set foot in the room all you could hear is "Wooooooaaaaaaaaahh"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

How's it goinnnn?

Let me know what you think!

Give me your ideas and opinion PLEASE

AND COMMMMMENT!

I LOVE FEEDBACK SO PLEASE COMMENT!

Thank you soooo much for the reads and votes!