Chapter 14

Demi's POV

I knock on Bella's door quickly before walking in. She's laying down with her face in the pillow. I sit on the side and say "Bella?" She ignores me. "Bella I know you're awake." Still nothing. "Young lady, pick yourself up right now please." I say sternly hoping it worked.
She picks her head up slowly and whispers "I'm sorry"
"What are you sorry for?"
"For yelling at Jenna. I'm sorry. Ill go pack my stuff so you can bring me back"
"Oh no, honey I'm not taking you back. I made you a promise and you'll be here for the rest of your life. Now why did you yell at Jenna baby?" I say while rubbing her back.
"I don't know? I didn't want to get up and she was trying to pull me downstairs. I didn't want to."
"Well then you use your inside voice, and talk to her okay?"
"Okay. I'm sorry mommy."
"It's alright. Now give me a hug and go downstairs and apologize to your sister."
She gives me a big hug and then walks downstairs.

Bella's POV

As I'm going downstairs I think about yelling at Jenna. And I don't really know why I did it? I just got mad for no reason. It was weird. But I go downstairs. Jenna's sitting on Marissa's lap. I sit next to Marissa and say "Jenna?" She looks up at me with her cute little eyes. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean to and I shouldn't have done it. Can you forgive me?" She nods her head and smiles. "Does that mean I can have a hug?" I say with a smile. She jumps into my lap and wraps her little arms around my neck. "Smile!" Demi says while holding up her phone. Me and Jenna make funny faces and Demi says "Awww my babies are so cute" she says while kissing Jenna all over the face. I start laughing at how Jenna reacts but then Demi picks her head up and says "don't laugh at her, you're gettin it too!" I stop laughing as she starts kissing me all over "ughh mom ew stopppp." She finally stops and puts me on her lap. I get off of her and snap at her? "mom stop I'm like 12 I'm not sitting on your lap."

She raises her eyebrows at me and says "excuse me?"
"You know what I said"
I'm getting really mad right now and I don't know why. Im not trying to! My mind is just mad! Mom looked really mad at me.
"Well if you think you're old enough then go on upstairs and stay there for the rest of the night. No TV, no laptop, no phone, and no iPod." I roll my eyes and run upstairs and slam my door closed. I don't know what to do right now. I'm just mad. I start throwing stuff. My clothes are everywhere, my lamp is broken, picture frames are on the floor.

After I got my anger out. I sit down on my messed up bed and take my phone out. It's not like Demi will know. I end up falling asleep with my headphones in.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!"
I jerk my head up as I hear Demi's voice through my music. I take my headphones out quickly to see a really mad, red-faced Demi with Marissa and Jenna's head looking from the doorway. I put my phone in my pocket quickly and say
"I um-uh, I don't know..."
"Oh so there just happened to be a tornado in your room that decided to brake stuff?! Bella what happened? And tell me the truth."
"I swear mom I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just mad and I-I couldn't control myself I'm really sorry" I say on the verge of tears.
"Clean it up now. All of it. When you're done come downstairs for dinner." I sigh and say "How am I supposed to do this all by myself?!"
"I guess you should've thought about that when you did it" I roll my eyes and start picking up all the stuff as Demi walks out, closing my door.

After a half an hour I finally got everything put away. I'm scared to go downstairs though. What if Demi really takes me back now? She promised though. Maybe it won't be that bad. I sigh and go into the bathroom and wash my face quickly. I look at myself in the mirror. I don't understand what's happening to me. I can't do anything about it either. And I don't want to tell Demi because well, I haven't been here that long. She might hate me. Oh well. I peek my head downstairs and don't see anyone in the living room so they must be in the kitchen already. I walk down the stairs trying to make a minimum amount of noise. Once I get down the stairs, I walk into the kitchen slowly with my head down and sit down across from Jenna, with Marissa and Demi at the head of each side. I look up and Demi's just staring at me. I put my head back down and push my chair in and sit up straight.
Jenna breaks the silence and says "Mommy can we eat now?"
Demi says "Yes, lets say grace"
Marissa reaches her hand out for mine, I grab it. I look down again and reach for Demi's hand without looking at her. I just feel like she's disappointed in me. Demi speaks up and says "Thank you Lord, for this food we are about to eat. And for allowing both Jenna and Bella to join me here today. We thank you for our health and the roof over our heads. Amen" "Amen" I say quietly.
Everyone starts eating and I just sit there. I've lost my appetite; I think from crying so much. And I'm nervous as well. It was salad, and pasta.
Demi says "Eat Bella."
"Is it okay if I don't please? I really don't have an appetite right now." I say cautiously.
"No, you need to eat something. Have the salad and we'll see."
I sigh "Mom please?"
Jenna chimes in "If Bella doesn't have to eat then I don't wanna!"
Demi looks at me with her eyebrow raised. I sigh and say "Im eating Jenna. You have to too."

I end up eating the salad and some of the pasta. When I'm done I quietly say "May I be excused please?" Demi quickly says "No you stay, Marissa is taking Jenna to get ready for bed."
I slouch down in the chair and prepare myself for whatever she's about to say. Jenna and Marissa quickly leave and I make eye contact with Demi.
"So tell me the truth. What's going on?" Demi says with no emotion.
"You're not going to believe me."
"Honey come on. I'm sorry for being so hard but you need to realize that that was not acceptable. Now tell me what happened."
I sigh and just let it all out, including the tears. "I really didn't mean to mommy. At all. I just felt mad. And I didn't know why. I still don't know why. I didn't mean to throw all of that stuff. I just did. I promise I'm really sorry." I put my face in my hands, leaning in the table. I feel arms come around my shoulder. I pick my head up and Demi pulls me into her. I cry on her shoulder and she puts me on her lap. "I really am sorry. I didn't mean to yell at Jenna, or be mean to you, or mess up my room. I'm sorry mommy."
She rubs my back and says "Shhhh Bella you gotta relax alright. Take some deep breaths for me. You're giving yourself a panic attack. Copy my breathing baby. In and out."

I calm down and she pulls me up so I'm looking at her. She wipes my tears with her thumb and says "It's okay. You're forgiven, don't worry. Everything is fine. I want you to tell me whenever you feel mad like that. Or anything. I want you to tell me everything. Okay baby?" I nod my head and say "I'm sorry" again. She giggles and says "Come on Bella stop apologizing. It's fine" I nod my head and smile and give Demi another hug. She rubs my back and says "how about we go to bed?" I nod my head and walk up stairs, brush my teeth and get into bed. Demi comes in and tucks me in and says "I love you very much Bella, and I want you to be able to come to me okay?"
"I will mom, I love you too "
She smiles and kisses my forehead and says "Marissa's sleeping with me tonight, but that doesn't mean you can't come in if you need to okay? We'll be downstairs for a little watching movies. Other than that, if you need me ill be in my room. Goodnight princess."
"Goodnight mom."