Chapter 58

Jenna's POV

Mommy said we're going to San Franisco. I don't know where that is but it sounds funny. Right now me and Bella are watching Frozen on the bus. Mommy, Jessie and Nikki are unpacking their clothes because Nikki and Jessie are staying with us. So now I can't snuggle with mommy anymore. It's not fair. Mommy is always with Bella or Jessie and even Nikki.

Mommy didn't even listen to me when Bella was yelling at me this morning, she doesn't love me anymore.

I miss when it used to be just me and mommy. I got to go everywhere with her, and me and Aunty Rissa always had fun. Now she always yells at me for saying stuff.

Bella is only mean to me when she doesn't take those white pills. Mine are green and mommy says I need to take them every morning so I can be happy. But Bella doesn't like taking hers. I wish she would because when she takes them, she's nice to me.

AND mommy doesn't even say anything anymore about me eating. I hate food and I think it's yucky. Mommy always used to sit with me or make sure I ate enough, but now she doesn't say anything. That means she doesn't care about me anymore. She has Bella and Jessie and Nikki to love....

I don't wanna be here when mommy's done with unpacking so I'm just gunna go to my bed.

I jump off the couch, landing on my feet and reach under the couch for my pajamas. Bella looks down saying "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting my PJ's"

"Why? We didn't even have dinner"

I shrug my shoulders before taking my pink pajamas shorts and one of mommy's tour shirts and go into the bathroom to change.

When I come out I hear mommy in her room say something about to dinner. So I run back to my bag and put my clothes away before running away into my bed. I pull the curtain over so it's kinda dark and cuddle with my pink doggy, under my blue star blankie.

It feels like it's been a long time but it probably hasn't.

I hear mommy walk out of her room, I shut my eyes closed tight. Mommy said "Bella where's your sister?"

"She went to bed I think"

"What? It's not even 7 o'clock, why?"

I didn't hear anything else but then I hear the curtain on my bed pull open. I have my back facing the outside, so mommy can't see my face. I keep my eyes closed so she thinks I'm sleeping. I feel her rub my back and say,

"Princess? Are you awake?"

I try not to move but then she said "Honey, I know you're not sleeping. Come on"

I don't move.

"Princess, c'mon it's time for dinner"

I feel her hand go around my waist as she effortlessly took me out of bed. I groan and say "No mommy put me down"

"Why? What's wrong with my princess?"

"Stop calling me that"

"What? Princess?"

I nod my head and cross my arms over my chest.

"But you're my princess, baby"

"No! I'm not! Let me go!"

I wiggle out of her grip and run back to my bed and shut the curtain again.

"Jenna Marie, please come out" I hear mommy right outside of the curtain.

I huff loudly and say "I don't wanna"

"I don't care if you don't want to, I'm your mother so please do what I ask" she says sternly.

I pull the curtain back a little so I can see her. I just wanna jump in her arms and have snuggles all night. But I know she doesn't wanna.

Mommy raises her eyebrow and says "Please come out, now"

I hang my head low and jump off the bed, looking down at my feet. All of a sudden my feet are lifted off the ground and mommy picked my chin up. She says "Now tell me what's wrong so I can fix it"

I shake my head and say "Nothing's wrong"

"What did I say about lying to me?"

"Don't do it..."

"Okay, so don't lie princess. What's wrong?"

I shake my head again and stay silent.

I hear her sigh and say "fine, don't tell me. But lets go it's time for dinner"

I try wiggle out of her grip again but this time she holds me tight and starts walking towards the front. I start swinging my arms around and I smack her hands. "Jenna stop it"

"No!"

She sits down at the table on the side of the bus with me on her lap. I look up as I feel tears fall down my cheeks. Everyone is looking at me. I hide my face in mommy's neck and grab onto her shirt.

I hear everyone giggle and mommy says "princess can you let go please?"

I shake my head, in her neck and hear her sigh. She picked me up and turned my body so I am facing the table. Mommy says "C'mon Jenna eat, I cut it up for you"

I look up and see chicken and rice on the plate. I shake my head again, leaning back on mommy. I say "Alone"

"Princess you're not going to eat alone"

"With you?"

"You are with me baby.."

"No. Just you."

"Fine." She looks up and says "Would you guys please excuse us?"

I keep my head down when I feel mommy pick me up, yet again, and walk towards her room. She sat me down and said "wait here, I just have to get our food"

I nod and just sit there, swinging my feet in the air of the edge of the bed.

"Okay, lets eat"

Mommy sat down next to me and handed me a fork. There was some chicken, rice, and broccoli on the plate. I took a piece of chicken and slowly ate it. I looked up to see mommy watching me. I shyly smile and take another bite.

Mommy says "Baby, why'd you wanna eat alone with me?"

I shrug my shoulders and chew on the piece and bit off.

"Is it because of earlier today? Did Bella say something?"

I shake my head no, and continue chewing the chicken to a pulp before swallowing.

I quietly say "I'm full mommy"

"Baby you only had two bites, you need to eat more"

I shake my head again only to earn another sigh from mommy. I feel my eyes start to burn and tears fill them up.

"Please tell me what's wrong. If you tell me then I can fix it, princess"

"No"

"Is it Bella?"

"No"

"Is it Nikki?"

"No"

"Did Jess do something?"

"No"

"What is it Jenna? Come on"

"No!"

"Tell me!"

"You hate me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments from different people and I'll update.

COMMENT

THANKS (: