Taehyung and Hoseok walked in first, Jimin smiling at Yoongi as he grabbed him by the waist and gave him a sweet kiss. The other males walked in, the alcohol aroma filling their noses, loud music filling their ears and people making out and grinding on each other for their eyes on display.

Taehyung was looking around trying to find Jungkook, whom he texted the address to a couple hours ago, while Hoseok walked down to the kitchen where all the alcohol was placed.

"Babyboy." A voice behind him suddenly said, arms wrapping around his waist and a head placed on his left shoulder.

Taehyung knew that voice all too well, making him smile and turn around to be greeted with an incredibly good looking Jungkook. The male wore black skinny jeans and a white top, showing his masculine body.

"Can you like, choke me with those arms?" Taehyung said as he stroked his strong, muscular build arms.

Jungkook laughed, throwing his head back, "You have a choking kink?"

"No, but I do have a Jungkook kink."

The younger smirked as he grabbed Taehyung's chin and pulled him in for a quick kiss before grabbing his hand and leading him to grab a drink. They soon arrived in the kitchen, which wasn't hard to find, because that's where the alcohol smell was the strongest.

"What can I get for you?" Jungkook asked the other male as they stood in front of a wide range of different kinds of alcohol and cocktails.

"Sangria, please." (a/n: Y'all this is so good, if you're over 18/21 however old you must be to drink, you should try it!)

Jungkook chuckled, "A sucker for sweets huh?"

"Shut up! It's good." The other male retorted while smacking his arm.

Jungkook just smiled and grabbed himself a simple beer. The two walked over to a huge sofa in the main living room, seeing their friends were already chatting and happily drinking.

"Hey the kinky couple have arrived as well!" Jimin laughed as the males sat down next to each other on the sofa.

Everyone was having fun, drinking and occasionally dancing either over dramatically or in a sexual way to make their friends laugh. Yoongi even got to a point where he threw money when Jimin was jokingly twerking to the music, making everyone burst into laughter and cheer him on. Needless to say it was a fun party to be at, until Yoongi saw someone walking over to them whom he definitely did not want to see when he was half drunk.

"What do you want Woozi?" Yoongi said with an annoyed sigh.

The younger male in front of them with his arms crossed, pouting and furrowing his eyebrows at the loud music playing. Jimin stood up and crouched a bit, hugging the small male, "Woozi! How is my little man?"

Woozi instantly smiled and hugged him back, sticking his tongue out to Yoongi who was glaring at him.

"Ten year olds should sleep at this time already, go back to bed Woozi." Yoongi said annoyed, standing up carefully.

The small male broke off his hug with Jimin and glared at his older brother, finding it unfair he was throwing a party without his parents knowing, while he was still home. Yoongi didn't have a bad relationship with his brother, he was just annoyed at the fact that he liked Jimin so much every time he came over. Every time he would bring Jimin to his house when they weren't in their dorms, Woozi would run over to him and hug the male without letting go, making Jimin smile in adoration and forget about Yoongi for a minute.

"Shall I bring you back to bed, little man?" Jimin asked sweetly, turning his head to Woozi.

Woozi nodded his head excitedly, making grabby hands while throwing his arms up. Jimin smiled and picked the male up, the younger throwing his arms around the elder's neck and snuggling in his chest. When they both walked off Hoseok turned his way to Yoongi.

"Nice going there Yoongs, even a ten-year-old can steal your boyfriend."

The other males laughed at his comment and Yoongi just smacked Hoseok's chest while continuing to drink of his beverage.

"I need to pee!" Taehyung said excitingly after two hours and eight drinks later.

Jungkook whom was the only one still next to him, as the others were dancing around the house, laughed at him and grabbed his hand.

"Babe, let me come with you, I think you're a bit too drunk to go on your own."

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am." Taehyung retorted while stumbling.

"You know that says a lot."

The males walked to the toilets, Taehyung happily peeing with a grin on his face as Jungkook just stood behind him, amused at the male's drunken state.

"Kookie." Taehyung said as he finished his business.

The younger hummed as a response.

"Can we go lie down upstairs?"

Taehyung walked towards the male and lazily threw his arms around his neck, smiling at him. Jungkook smiled as he grabbed Taehyung's face, kissing him gently. Or at least that was the plan, until Taehyung started grinding his hips against the other male's crotch teasingly.

"Babyboy-"

Taehyung let out a soft moan close to his ear, making the younger go slightly hard.

"Okay let's move to another room, shall we?"

The elder just grinned as his plan seemed to work and they interlocked hands, walking, or in Taehyung's case stumbling, up the stairs to search for an empty room.

a/n: Yes I'm ending the chapter here because I'm a tease, deal with it.😏