▪ 20. True love. ▪

Start from the beginning

"Idiot you are suppose to look like a girl! okay listen ,you have to go out and keep a check on the girls. Don't let any boy near them. Their safety is your responsibility. Alya should not recognize you warna plan fail hojayega. We won't be around them for some time. Agar kisiki ko kuch hua na toh deklena..." I said warning him.

"But what are you useless boys doing here? Go be with them why should I go ?" He said folding his hands close to his chest.

"We will have to get everything arranged. Hamari entry baad meh hogi." I said looking at  aryaman smirking to which he nodded.

Aryaman was helping Alya to make dhruv jealous and now we are all ready for my plan.

*******

"When will she come out!" Abhimanyu whispered.

"Mukti ko phone toh kiya tha pata nahi itna time kyun lag raha hai usse." I whispered back.

"Dekho aagai." Aryaman nudged me.

"Tum log jao! Maine dhruv ko phone kar diya hai aata hi hoga. Cover your faces properly." they nodded and pulled the mask on their face.

"oho kaha jaa rahi ho madam." aryaman said in a flirty tone and I controlled my laughter.

Yeh nahi sudrega!

I looked at abhimanyu who was standing quietly.

Abhi kuch bol I signed him.

Mere bhen jaisi hai came the reply.

He truly is a gentleman aur yaha aryaman ko dekho. Tarkiii..

"Akeli ho. Hum hai na janeman." aryaman said handling the situation. Alya got scared and started moving behind.

" Help! Help!" She shouted I felt sad for her but this was needed.

Abhimanyu went to hold her hand but before he could do it someone stopped him from touching Alya.

Dhruv!

"Dhruv." Alya said and hugged him.

Dhruv made Alya stand behind him and then moved towards abhi.

Punch ! Kick!

"ouch !" I heard abhimanyu growl.

Dhruv then smacked Aryman and then was about to hit him more but both pushed him and ran away.

That was fast!

"Dhruv." Alya hugged him tight while dhruv comforted her.

"shhhh main ho nah."

" I am sorry. I love you!" She sobbed in his arms.

Awwww. Ekdam made for each other hai. Shayad isse kaite hai true love.

"I love you more! Meh bhi sorry. Aaj ke baad kabhi dance nahi karunga."  Both chuckled then dhruv moved his face closer to alya's.

Uh- oh time to leave the love birds alone.

I closed my eyes and like a good boy moved into the club to join everyone.

*****

"Bhai sab settle?" Mukti chirped happily and I nodded.

"Yay!" Chasmish squealed in excitement.

My lips involuntarily curved into a smile.

"Bohot mara Dhruv ne." Abhi said holding his shoulder and everyone giggled.

"Haso haso sab!" Abhi said.

"Cabir kaha hai?" Navya asked.

"Baby meh yaha." we all heard a voice and turned to find cabir with light makeup on his face.

Aryaman high-fived Abhi and laughed shamelessly.

"Bhai apne makeup lagaya hai." chashmish asked adjusting her glasses on her tiny nose and Cabir huffed.

"Sexy Cabir!" I spoke and we boys burst out laughing with girls gaped at us in confusion.

"Mujhe bhi batao meh bhi hasoungi." I heard a voice. I turned with a smile and instantly hugged that person.

"Sanaya you are late. You missed the fun!" I said pouting sadly still side hugging her.

"I am sorry!" She said and kissed my cheek and I just blushed.

******

Hola ppl,

Spoiler: jealous nandu and heart break alert!

#phir milte hai♥

My FanGirl [HUMOR]✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara