▪ 37. Dil Tut Gaya ▪

"No"

She ignored my flying kiss, a tear slipped from my eye and soon tears started rolling down😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Aur rota na toh uske ghar meh flood aa jata!

She panicked seeing me cry and knelt down in front of me, her face close to mine.

"Aree, rockstar kyun roh rahe ho?" She asked cupping my cheek and all I did was, wail more.

"Bolo na, you know na I can't see you crying...chup ho jayo please!" She begged while hugging me and soon my sobs died.

"Tum-m ne mana kyun kiya. Don't you trust me-e." I asked blinking my tears to get a clear view of her.

"Ofcourse I trust you stupid. It's just I have to go somewhere I already have a date." she said in a low tone and I froze.

Dil toodh diya mera isne.

KOI AMBULANCE BULAO!!!

Ahh, mere chest meh bohot pain ho raha hai.

"Manik yeh zyada hogaya!" Angel Manik appeared 😇

"Overacting ho gayi?" I asked innocently and angel shook his head.

"Woh flow flow meh hogaya!" I said rubbing my nape nervously laughing.

"Kisse baat kar rahe ho?" Chashmish's voice broke my trance.

"Um.... kuch nahi!" I said nervously looking here and there.

"Wasie whose your date?" I asked unsure and she smiled weakly.

"I am so sorry Manik!" She said coming closer.

"No I understand. You don't want this relationship. I understand." I said and blinked away my tears.

Yeh silah diya tune mere pyaar ka!?

"Will u just stop crying over a girl! Be a man!"😈devil spoke.

"What?" She asked with utter shock.

"What...what?" I mirrored her expression.

"When did I say I don't want 'us'?" She crosses her hands.

"When did you say you want us?"

"Isn't that obvious?" She asked and I looked blank.

"Meri baat toh kabhi sunni hi nahi hai tumhe kitna shak karte ho. Jao main tumse baat nahi karti." She said as a tear left her eye.

Laal gaal jaise tamatar,
Nandu ka gussa chad gaya chat par,
Kaise manau usse lagta hai daar,
Kuch kahoo toh woh roe balti bhar bhar.

I sang and more tears left her eyes.

"How do you know this?" She asked in shock.

"Ummm... I may or may not have read your diary?" I said running a hand through my hair in embarrassment and nervousness.

She ran over to me and hugged me.

"Tumhe pata hai main jab choti thi aur aama-a aur a-appa se gussa ho jati thi toh woh log yeh ganna--" she couldn't complete and I tighten my grip on her.

"Shhh... I know!" I said caressing her hair and placing frequent kisses on her forehead.

"I miss them..." she said and a sob escaped her lips.