▪ 5. FanGirling ▪

"Nandini, nandu... " Abhi and I exchanged worried glances.

I came here to give her a surprise instead I got a shock.

When she fainted I held her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom.

Akir gym jane ka koi fayda toh hua..😜

I sprinkled some water on her face and finally she started gaining conscious. I looked at abhi and he smiled nervously at me.

She slowly opened her eyes. I maintained a firm grip on her shoulders in case she feels dizzy again.

"Nandini, are you fine?" Abhi and I asked in unison.

She constantly stared at me still trying to digest the fact that I was in front of her.

I gave her a smile and she returned it with her million dollar smile.

"Rockstar," she murmured.

"Tum Manik Malhotra hona?" she said all excited,her eyes shinning just like a small kid.

I nodded and next thing I know she was hugging me. I looked at abhi who was extremely happy for her sister.

First I was taken a back by the sudden hug but then lightly hugged her back. I tried to break the hug by she was reluctant. Abhi signed in disbelief at her sister's excitement.

Finally she broke the hug and looked at me. Her eyes twinkling just like my stars do, and the smile was worth to die for.

I kept admiring her when I heard a cough.
We both looked at abhi who said, "Apna Rockstar mil gaya toh bhai ko bhul gai." he pouted cutely.

She got up from the bed and took him in a bone crushing hug. "Bhai you are the best. No! The bestest. I love you so much. This is the best birthday gift ever." She beamed.

"Happy birthday princess." he said and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and mouthed a thank you.

I was admiring the brother sister bond when nandini ran towards a table and returned with a book.

"An autograph please? Main na, aapki bohot badi fan hu. Like sabse badi." She said extending the book towards me.

"yeh sab baad meh karna he isn't going anywhere he came here to celebrate your birthday with us and he has a surprise for you too." Abhi said

She looked at me and i nodded. She squealed in excitement.

She was indeed very happy!

"Nandini I have a call to make tab tak you show him your room I'll just come. " abhi said and went out of the room.

"ok" she pouted sadly.

She looked so cute!

She looked at me nervously.

Finally breaking the silence she spoke.
"aayiye na please.. "

I got up from the bed and followed her.

She brought me to another room from which I could see my bedroom clearly.

The walls of the room painted in white and red shade a small bed with a very big teddy on it, who was also wearing a specs.

I chuckled looking at her teddy.

She took out some books and looked up at me. I picked one of them and that was a scrapbook which she had prepared.

I was about to open when she stopped me. I looked at her ,my eyes questioning her. She bit her lip maybe because of nervousness.

"Aap se ek request hai aap yeh sab ghar jake padoge please... " she said making a puppy face.

I nodded and kept them aside.

We had nothing to say. The girl who knew me so well, who understood me and who claimed to be my biggest fangirl had nothing to say now when i was standing right besides her.

Then my eyes roamed at her beautiful cozy room. My gazed stopped at a big frame on the wall just above her bed.

It was my photo with my guitar during one of my concerts.

I then realized that there was one wall which was filled with my sketches, frames and even my tag line written.

I chuckled and looked at her.

She was looking here and there when I called her, "Nandini"

No reply.

She was really shy.

I made her look at me by lifting her chin with my fingers. She shivered with my touch.

"Nandini this room looks like it's my room."

" wo.. Woh ky-- a hai naaa.... "
She still wasn't comfortable to talk to me.

" okay relax. Listen See let's be friends first. Okay! " i said forwarding my hand.

She looked at me like she saw an alien. She blinked her eyes twice adjusted her specs and again began staring at me.

I knew it was really difficult for her to adjust with the situation,but i was acting selfish.

I really wanted to be her friend.

"will you be my friend nandini?"

"main kaise??? aap itne bade rockstar aur meh--"

I sighed in disbelief

"look i am just a normal guy ok. It's your and my other fans love which makes me popular. It's you people who respect me and love me and I really appreciate that. Hah toda bohot ga letha hu which you people love.!!! "

I said making her giggle.

" it's just i am new in the surrounding and thought to make new friends. Look I live there" pointing at my house which is very much visible from this room.

Her eyes wided in shock

"it's fine if you are angry for me running away from you that day in the park and ignoring you. It's totally fine if you don't accept my friendship, I know you recognized me that day.. "

" no---o itssss not like that I-I will be your friend... Soo friends.. " she said stammering and shaking hands with me.

"Friendssss" I said smiling to the fullest.

Next i tried to lighten the atmosphere by asking her a question.

" can i call you chashmish??! Nandini if you don't mind.. Only then... Actually I love giving my friends pet name so... you know. "
I said running my hands through my hair.

She smiled.

" You can call me anything manik sir."

I frowned and replied
"stop being formal chashmish, I don't like that name.. Think of something else."

"what should I call you?" she said and started thinking keeping her finger on her chin.

Then an idea pooped up in my mind and said,

" Rockstar! I would prefer that and once again Happy birthday chashmish.."

I said winking at her and pecked her cheek before leaving the room, smirking.

She stood there baffled like a statue, her hand placed on her cheek where i kissed and next she smiled sheepishly remembering the moment.

"This one is for you, nandini" came a voice from the hall as she stood there numb.

**************
Any guess who is the person who said the last dialogue???

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow

#phir milte hai 😘