Guest That I Hate

Kai's POV
June 30, 2019

I know your suppose to be nice to your guest but Ruby and John are annoying as fuck I tried to get Cole to let me kill them but he wouldn't.

Says it wouldn't be right for Alaina to see that.

Fuck Alaina that's all he ever talks about Alaina can't see this Alaina didn't want to do this.

I love Alaina like a sister but for fuck sakes it gets annoying.

Cole had arranged a meeting for me and the rest of the gang to talk about John and ruby.

I groaned and rolled out of bed and walked into Cole's bed room.

"Get up asshole." I said taking his pillow and hitting him with it.

He woke up looking at me and I looked at the girl next to him.

It wasn't Alaina it was Ruby!!

"COLE WHAT THE FUCK!" I growled pissed off that Ruby was in his bed.

He looked at me confused and I pointed to naked Ruby and he got up freaking out.

"I swear we did nothing." He said looking at home his eyes wild with fear.

He pushed Ruby out of the bed and she woke up after hitting the floor.

She got up still naked and I covered my eyes.

"Put clothes on no one wants to see that!" I growled.

Cole was still flipping out about Ruby in his bed.

"Leave my room!" Cole yelled at Ruby

She walked out and I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Don't tell Alaina." He said in a pleading manner.

I walked out without saying a word and I got the others up and we walked downstairs to the kitchen and Cole was in a suit and tie.

"Were we suppose to get dressed up." Alaina said smiling.

"N•no it's formal for a leader to dress up." Cole said stuttering.

"So let's gets down to business." I said eyeing Cole if he hurts Alaina I will kill him myself.

"Yes well John and Ruby won't be staying for long I know you all hate them but he's family so he was allowed to stay for a short amount of time, but if there is any problems come to me so we can talk about it with the rest of you." Cole said.

"Let's talk about naked Ruby in your bed." I growled.

"What?!" Alaina said looking at me.

"I found Ruby naked in his bed this morning, sorry man but Alaina had to know." I looked at Cole.

"Cole what the hell!" She yelled at him.

"It wasn't what it looked like I went to bed and when I went to bed no one was there didn't you come to bed I swear I heated you tell me something." He said showing truth in his eyes.

"I don't believe you for one minute!" Alaina yelled.

"Alaina look at him if he was lying his eyes would be a dark green it's there normal color he's telling the truth." I said looking at her.

"Then I'm gonna kill a bitch." She growled in anger.

Alaina walked upstairs and we all waited and we heard a loud scream and Alaina came downstairs with dragging Ruby by her hair.

She threw her onto the ground and looked at her body.

"Touch my man I will kill you!" She yelled kicking Ruby.

We all just watched and Ruby got up and tried hitting Alaina but she grabbed her arm and flipped her.

"ARE WE CLEAR DONT TOUCH MY MAN DONT EVE BREATH ON HIM YOU WHORE!" She yelled and I just laughed.

Ruby nodded and looked at all of us.

"Now get your shit and get the fuck out!" Alaina growled and she ran upstairs and twenty minutes later john and Ruby left.

"God did I hate our guest." I laughed and hugged Alaina.

"Good job, your showing off though." I laughed.

Hey guys Cali here hope you enjoyed love you all have a wonderful day/night
~Cali Marie🤓