[38] 18th September - The Woodlands, Texas

Começar do início

The phone beeped on his knee, and Luke picked it up again to see a reply.

Reecey: of course I'll be there, Char too x

Luke smiled, he was happy Reece would be but now he felt back for waking Reece up.

Lu: did I wake you?

Reecey: no I was up, just showered, I've got college today

Lu: okay love you x

Reecey: Love you too x

Arz smiled, "see, all okay." Luke nodded before Arz put her hand on Luke's shoulder, "Luke chill out, and besides he's your boyfriend now, so technically he can come visit you on tour now whenever he can and not be sent home for being inappropriate," Arz said and Luke pursed his lips.

"You've got me there."

-

19th September - Sydney, Australia

-

Reece was back at school, in his final year of college, he and his friends had all taken a year or two after high school before going to college, they had travelled and had fun and then gone to college to pursue what they wanted to do, Reece was taking his extra step by going to Medical school. Everyone else had started back at the start of September but now Reece was joining them, he was a little bit behind but having done some work while on tour he wasn't too far behind, he had all the notes he needed to catch up, so he was fine.

They all currently sat at the lunch table in the cafeteria and Reece was tearing apart his orange, squeezing the pips from some of them before eating them. Everyone was here, except for Q of course, so on his table was Ben, Will, Matt, James, Liv and Char who was doing work on her laptop, his sister was in her first year though.

Matt spoke up first, looking at Reece, "so how was America?"

Reece hummed, "fine, very hot, sometimes pissed it down."

"How was Luke's ass? How was Niall's ass? Did they taste good?" Matt asked, raising his eyebrows with a smirk.

Reece barked out a laugh, "Niall's a good guy, he followed my Instagram and Twitter. Luke's good too." He kept a small fond smile on his face as he said Luke's name. Everyone saw the look on his face, and Matt stuck his nose up at how cute the whole thing was.

"So he's for real, like are we gonna get to meet Luke properly, is he gonna stick around?" Ben asked then, and Reece looked at him. "What about school?"

Reece sighed over exaggeratedly, "I don't know." He said honestly, "I told him about school the night I left and he promised me we'd get through it but I don't know if I could do that, to him and me." He stuffed his mouth full of orange and swallowed it, "I'm a shit boyfriend, I fuck up all my relationships."

Liv put her hand on Reece's arm, "I'm sure you'll be fine, and you're a pretty good boyfriend from what I saw when we visited you."

"I still can't believe you went without me!" Matt raised his voice making Reece smile.

"Yeah, Luke will love you, Matt." Reece said, before looking at Liv, "do you not remember that I cheated on one, one cheated on me, one was a drug dealer, now this one is the lead singer in an international band--when has my luck ever been this good? Also, everyone keeps staring at me and it's annoying."

"You just got kicked off a tour for a big band, of course, they're staring, some are probably jealous as hell." Matt scoffed, "I'd love to be you right now, Luke's got a great ass."