[17] 28th July - Moline, Illinois (+)

100+ comments!! We got nearly 300 last chapter OMDGDJSJDBA I love you all so much y'all make me proud *wipes tear*

Luke on the sc today, he was on it so much, I'm so proud, he's slowly getting more confident each day, even if it's just doing a snapchat for us and he did the little high pitched bit "you can't do that!"

-

28th July - Moline, Illinois

-

Luke woke up to a whining against his neck, his hands reached out and grasped at Reece, who moaned softly. "Baby." Luke mumbled tiredly.

Reece whimpered, "Lu, baby."

Reece pressed his mouth to Luke's neck, the blond slowly realising that Reece was grinding against his thigh. His bare cock out and leaving a line of precome against Luke's hip and thigh.

Luke smiled, rolling them over so Reece was straddling him, grinding against Luke and his hardening cock. "Luke please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." Reece whimpered, placing his hands on Luke's bare chest. "I had such a good dream, now I just need your cock."

Luke chuckled, "give me a minute." Luke said, pecking Reece softly. "Put your hand on me."

Reece instantly cupped Luke's cock through his boxers, palming at him. Then Luke reached around Reece, pulling he toy from him. Reece moaned softly, "okay?"

Reece hummed, tugging Luke's boxers off, just enough so his cock was out, stroking him. "Get the lube for me?" Luke asked, "it's at the end of the bunk." Luke pointed to his feet.

Reece let Luke go, leaning to get the lube. He came back to Luke, who had his boxers off now. Reece handed him the lube, "can you do something for me?" Reece asked.

"Hm, what?"

"Can you have the toy in you?" Reece asked shyly.

Luke smiled, "Get some tissues and I will."

Reece nodded, tugging on Luke's boxers and getting out of the bunk. We went to the bathroom with the toy and washed it quickly, drying it before he came back to Luke who had two fingers inside of him.

Reece climbed in to the bunk, pulling Luke's fingers from him before slowly pushing in the toy. Luke whined softly, eyes closing, then Reece straddled him, sinking down on his cock. Luke groaned, "oh fuck, is everyone in bed still?" Luke said quieter.

"Nope." Reece shook his head, hands on Luke's hips, before he lifted his hips, bouncing on Luke slowly. "Oh god, that's so good."

Luke hummed, hands on Reece's thighs, letting him move on top of him. Luke licked his lips, enjoying the lazy morning sex. He really loved when Reece surprised him, this being one of his favourite surprises.

Luke tugged Reece down then, rolling them over. Luke gripped Reece's thigh, lifting it to rest on his shoulder and Reece moaned at the feeling. "Oh shit." Reece breathed. "Right there Luke, yeah, there, quicker please."

Luke his his face in Reece's neck as he fucked him slowly, not letting Reece to satisfaction of going quicker. He wanted lazy morning sex, soft and slow and loving.

That was until the curtains were ripped back.

Reece squeaked, grabbing the covers and throwing it up to Luke's shoulders, covering them. Reece then hid his face away from Michael who stood there wide eyed.