[24] 8th August - Los Angeles, California (+)

So Reece's name isn't really Grean, guess what his last name is?? (If you've seen his Twitter you obviously know so don't comment it)

100+ comments!!

-

8th - 9th August - Los Angeles, California

-

The day after Warped Tour, Luke woke up feeling warm skin against his. His arms were around someone and he blinked his eyes open. The first thing he could register was the smell of strawberries filling his nose and he scrunched his nose up. He sighed a little, running his fingertips across Reece's stomach.

The brunette boy was still asleep, so Luke slowly sat up. He looked down at his boyfriend, who's mouth was open as he slept. He smiled, leaning down and kissing his cheek. "Love you." Luke whispered.

Luke slipped out of bed, heading to his kitchen and deciding he should probably make some breakfast, to pay Reece back for the dinner the other night.

So he made some scrambled eggs (slightly running because that's how Reece liked them) and some toast before putting it on a tray. He got some orange juice and found some strawberries that they'd brought while shopping.

Then Luke took the tray back to the bedroom, he put the tray down before he sat on the edge of the bed by Reece. He smiled to himself, before he grinned. He pulled the covers down a little to reveal Reece's boxers, before running his hand down Reece's chest and then cupping his crotch. He heard Reece whine softly before he palmed him, moving his hand slowly.

"Luke." Reece said softly, his eyes opening. Luke pulled his hand away, and stood up.

"I made breakfast." Luke grinned, motioning for Reece to sit up. The brunette moved on the bed, putting a pillow behind his head before Luke set the tray down on his lap. "Did them how you like too."

Reece smiled, holding his hand out to Luke, who took it. Reece smiled and tugged Luke down, giving him a kiss. "Thank you, princess."

Luke beamed, kissing Reece again. "You're welcome."

Luke turned on the TV and the two of them had breakfast in bed as they watched Disney Channel, "do you know what show I miss?" Reece said.

"What?"

"Zoe 101." Reece said simply, "it was my favourite show, I remember watching it when I was like ten and I even remember the episode that Sam from iCarly was in it."

"I remember that." Luke said, "I miss Lizzie McGuire."

"I loved that show." Reece smiled, "and Hannah Montana, and Zach and Cody."

"And that's so raven."

Reece shrugged, "I didn't like that show."

"What? How?" Luke gasped sitting up. "Okay I'm breaking up with you now, I'll get you a plane home."

Reece laughed, "just wasn't my thing." He said, tugging Luke in to his chest. "You wouldn't just send me home right?"

Luke laughed, "no I wouldn't," he said, kissing Reece's jaw before catching his lips. "Love you."

"Love you too."

They spent the day in bed, Luke had his head on Reece's shoulder, his phone in hand as he scrolled through Twitter. He nibbled at his lip before his eyes caught a video on his feed. He clicked on it, recognising himself and hearing the person who took the video.