[33] 5th September - Los Angeles, California

Yo yo yo an update bitchezzz pls 50+ commentssss

also reece's friends in this, my ex is named will and its weird to write his name and im talking to a matt which is even weirder rip

-

5th September - Los Angeles, California

-

Luke and Reece had gone back to Luke's apartment on the day off between shows. The next day Luke would play at The Forum, which was one of their most hyped up shows during tour and their third time performing there.

Reece lay on the dark blue sofa in his boxers, with his chest on show, revealing all the hickeys Luke had made there over the past week. Luke got bored a lot while in the bunks so he usually settled with busying himself with Reece's body. The older boy was on his phone as the TV was on, playing some American show Reece had never heard of.

Then he heard footsteps as Luke came into the room, wearing a dark blue button-up, black skinny jeans and black boots. Reece looked up at his boyfriend and whistled at the sight of him. "Don't you look fancy."

Luke looked at Reece, seeing how (almost) naked he was and smiled. "Thanks, your hickeys look nice."

Reece patted his chest, "I'll cherish them forever."

Luke walked around the sofa and straddled Reece, "are you sure you don't want to come tonight, were getting dinner first."

Reece sucked in a breath as Luke touched his chest, "no you enjoy yourself, baby."

Luke pouted, "I can't if you're not there I need you to cuddle me when I've drank too much."

"I'll nurse you to sleep tonight Luke, you'll be fine, go have fun." Reece said, tapping Luke's thigh. "I'm gonna Skype Char anyway."

Luke sighed, "okay fine I can't stop you, I'll probably call you later anyway."

Reece smiled, "good I want you to send me cute selfies all night, then you can tell me all about it later tonight."

Luke leaned down and kissed Reece softly, "the car will be here soon."

Reece hummed as he held Luke's bum, the blond not moving from his lap, and enjoying Reece's wandering hands. Reece then dipped his fingers under the waistband of his jeans and gasped at the feel of the panties Luke wore. Reece sat up and unbuttoned Luke's jeans, Luke giggling as Reece pulled his zipper down and saw the lilac panties. "Oh, you're trying to kill me, Luke."

Luke giggled, "hoped they'd persuade you to come out with me tonight."

Reece hissed but lay back. "Almost, but not quite."

"Dammit." Luke said before his phone buzzed and he took it out of his back pocket, "my uber is here." Luke said before he got off of Reece's lap, he looked down at his boyfriend, "please be this naked when I get back."

Reece smiled, "I will be."

Luke leaned down and kissed Reece before he grabbed his wallet and yelled goodbye as he left the apartment.

Reece sighed, he was alone for the night.

***

Reece sat on his and Luke's bed as he Skyped his friends, all in a group call as he lay in his boxers still, he'd showered at least and then that was it.

"I can't fucking believe you cheated on that test Liv." Matt spat, "I revised and I got a fucking C--you cheated and--nah this ain't worth my time fuck you all."