[18] 29th July - Moline, Illinois

my nose is blocked, my chest aches, I have to write a CV, my college courses are messed up, I might have to stay in a hall with Reece on my first day back, I'm choking myself on the last day of summer

Sorry to disappoint

My messy haired boy

100+ comments!!

-

29th July - Moline, Illinois

-

Luke woke up with a pounding headache the next day, he rolled over, expecting Reece to be lying right beside him, ready to sooth his headache and kiss him good morning.

But Reece wasn't there.

Luke opened his eyes, before frowning, then he whined, dropping his head back to the pillow and pouting. Where the hell had his boyfriend ran off to?

Luke sat up slightly, the bunk squeaking before he leaned for his phone. He picked it up, seeing no text from Reece to explain where'd he's gone to

Luke went to his messages, going to his conversation with Reece before typing up a message through squinted eyes.

To: baby reece🌭🍑
I just woke up alone, where are you :-( ily xx

It didn't take long till Reece replied.

From: baby reece🌭🍑
im busy Luke

Luke sighed, why did reece seem mad? He didn't do anything.

Luke curtain was peeled back by Ashton, who leaned on the bunk with his arms. "Alright kiddo."

"I'm twenty don't call me "kiddo"." Luke mumbled.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Ashton asked instead.

"He's busy." Luke answered, "I think he's mad at me."

Ashton looked at Luke, before sighing, "what did you do Luke?"

"I don't even know." Luke sighed.

"Well we're gonna get breakfast, get dressed and we'll walk over, maybe you can talk to Reece." Ashton smiled softly, tapping Luke's arm.

Luke got dressed, before he took his phone to the make shift canteen. He sat down with his band, eating his toast before Michael spoke up opposite him.

"Why's Reece sitting over there?" Michael asked. "He usually sits with us."

Luke glanced behind him, searching for Reece and seeing him sitting with the roadies that were from his bus, Q by his side.

Luke picked up his phone, texting Reece again.

To: baby reece🌭🍑
come sit with me? I'm hungover and need cuddles xx

Luke showed his friends the text, watching Reece as he picked up his phone from the table. They saw him open the text and then delete the conversation, before putting the phone down again.

Luke frowned at his actions.

"What did you do?" Calum asked, giving Luke a look. "You're gonna ruin my chances with Char if you've fucked up." Calum hissed quietly. Nia was ignoring him because of it, but he didn't mind.

"I haven't done anything!" Luke exclaimed, "I can't remember half of last night, then I woke up alone."

"For fucks sake Luke." Michael said, "you clearly did something last night and can't remember it." He hissed at the blond who put his toast down and groaned.