•5• Victor Lodge •5•

Clarissa went home with racing thoughts of Victor Lodge being her date for the dance. Clarissa looked through her closet. What to wear? What to wear? Clarissa didn't know what to do. Cheryl walked in and saw her sister having a bit of trouble. "Trouble sis?" She asks with a smirk.

"Yes, Jason always helped me when it came to dances," Clarissa sighed. She missed Jason more than she thought she would. But she couldn't complain, he was Cheryl's twin not hers. Cheryl smiled softly walking to her baby sister. Cheryl took her hands into hers

"And now its my turn to help, maybe not as good as Jason. But I'll be damn if I let my sister go without looking like that Blossom she is," Cheryl smiles, Clarissa wanted to say she didnt need it but decided to keep it to herself.

She took a deep breathe," okay."

And with that, Cheryl went to work. They spent most of their time on Clarissa. Cheryl didnt care, she loved her sister but worried for her. "And done!" Cheryl was finished and Clarissa would love it.

"Can I see it, now?"

"Yes."

Clarissa looked into the mirror and gasped. She looked....beautiful. She didnt even know who she was looking at anymore. "I look..."

"Say it."

"Not ugly."

"Nope and not ever."

• • • • •

Clarissa waited for Veronica, Betty, Archie and her blind date with Veronica's brother, Victor - whom she had yet to meet. Cheryl went with her friends to the dance floor and soon she would make her speech. Clarissa keep to the side. She sat at the table alone.

"Why are alone Clarissa?" She turned and saw a boy, she didnt know. He wore no suit and a beanie on his head in the shape of a crown.

"I'm not, I'm sorry do I know you?" She asks, he seem familiar to her. His raven black hair messy and under that crown beanie. He was surely kind of cute now that Clarissa thought about it.

"Uh no? Probably not, but you seem lonely."

Clarissa didnt know anything about this boy, but he knew her name. She seemed lonely? He was right, she had been so lonely ever since Jason left them. Even though, Cheryl was there - Jason always made time for Clarissa. Cheryl was always so busy with the River Vixens.

"Actually I'm waiting for someone but I'm starting to think I'm being stood up," says Clarissa. The boy was about to say something when suddenly,

"Clary! Over here!" The boy and Clarissa turned saw Veronica calling her over and when Clarissa turned to say bye to the boy, he was gone. Just gone.

"Bye?"

Clarissa walked to Veronica who was Betty and Archie. But with them, was a tall boy version of Ronnie. He was handsome and really charming. Must be genes to get good looks in the Lodges.

"Vic this Clary Blossom."

The boy looked from Ronnie to Clarissa with a charming smile. Clarissa could never imagine him as a street rat. He took her hand and kissed it in a gentlemen way. Betty, Ronnie and Archie made their way to the dance floor leaving the two all alone.

"So you're my date to the dance, the famous Clary Blossom?"

"I won't say famous."

"Then what would you say?"

"Uh-"

Thank God for Cheryl's speech, it grabbed their attention to her on stage as she spoke of their brother. Victor lead her to the dance floor as Cheryl headed her speech and the two dance, swaying with all the other peers.

"So was Jason your brother?"

"He was much more, he was my best friend. Him and Cheryl are all I have."

"What about your parents?"

"They hate me and Cheryl, Jason was their golden child - but they fought along, I'm different from my parents and my siblings, I like to see things in a way only I seem to get."

"That's harsh."

"Thats my life."

• • • • •

Cheryl invited all to their home for some fun. Clarissa knew exactly what Cheryl wanted to do and she wanted nothing to do with it. "So this is Thorn Hill," her and Victor walked about the rose garden and outside of the home Clarissa. Nothing like what Victor had in New York.

Clarissa sat down looking at the roses that surround them. All blood red roses, the typical red color for Blossoms. "Its more like a prison, sometimes I wish I wasn't a Blossom."

Victor turned to look at her with a confused look. "You dont want to be a Blossom?" He sat down next to her, maybe they had more in common than he thought.

"No, its like being cruse - if I could I would be my own person, the only reason I stay is cause of my siblings and cause I can't, this family ruins things like it ruined Jason," Clarissa began to cry and sob quietly thinking of Jason. He was gone. All cause of their parents. "Its only me and Cheryl."

"Whoa I didnt we had so much in common," says Victor warping his arm around her. Clarissa looked up at him. She was confused. "My family isn't exactly the best, I wasn't. I was...terrible. Veronica and I were spoiled brats, I was a street rat running a gang for my dad - to make him proud, I use steal and trick people. Me and V never had a sibling like Cheryl and Jason did, you're like the that little sister Clarissa. I can see that now, you're like my sister." He took her hands into his making her look into his eyes. Tears still streaming.

"Ever need me or Ronnie? Call us up, and we'll be here in seconds."

Clarissa nodded, sniffling. He smiled kissing her cheek. "Clarissa!" Cheryl's voice called for her. Clarissa sighed, of course Cheryl ruined the moment.

"Now I believe its time for me to take you home, M'lady," Victor for being once a street rat, he knew how to treat Clarissa sweet. She smiled taking his hand and he walked her to the door where waited Cheryl....

Clarissa's Dress :